Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Equal Time

Photo By SnaggleTooth 2007
The Vernal Equinox passed by me unnoticed at about 8:05 pm, while I was feverishly trying to keep up with my big machine again.
I prob won't get to post on the next day off, cause I'll be travelling all day to go see the L-baby finally, (that is if it doesn't decide to snow again).
Today, there was another fall-down-victim, so I'm again roped into going in super early n doing that person's stuff also. So I'll be sufficiently burnt out for the following day's drive. At least I'll get off the feet awhile, whew!
Happy Trails...

6 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

the good news is that the weather temps should be in the 50's and it looks like light rain at night... atleast we won't be adding to the snow!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Sweet dreams. :)

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

Nice pic, snags. Thanks for sticking with me while I work my way through this current crunch - I'll have a much needed week off next week -
Mike

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger X said...

Have a safe trip and happy spring!!!

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Skye said...

Have a great trip. :)

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, Thanks for dinner! was very warm til got back home (-10 more). The mountains were very foggy- n melting.

Neo, That's next on the daily list... try to get 4-6 hours of zzz before work... thanks

Mike, thanks n you're welcome- I can't even find 2 days off in a row, a week would be a pipe dream! hope you make it to next week without glueing the eyelids open...

K, thankyou, I made it home from my trip about 1.5 hrs ago, went well. At least the snow was melting, not accumulating- Good spring 4 U!

SkyBL2U, Thanks, Luckily, I'm a pretty good driver, n so were the other ones today! Home safe n sound, Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home