Monday, March 05, 2007

Go with the Flows

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2007
After our thawing out over the week-end, no hats required, the presently incoming Artic Blaster blowing intown with squalls this sundown will be diff to take. Just when you think you're done paying the Heating Dudes all your future income... (It'll take lots more).
...
I've been sittin here for 2.5 hours already waiting to see if the Auto-fix will fix-up my repeatedly failed Norton installation. It depresses me that my past three days off have been taken up repeatedly trying to put on the new version while my online life is in limbo.
...
The past few days I've been holding all bloggin, comments, reading, email, n searching for stuff because of this stupid n cheap slow dail-up. Basically, I don't have this kind of time to waste... n there it all goes!
...
I feel bad for all the favs saying, "Where'd ya go?" (I'm still here, but need my online-condom back...)
Also there's a bunch of calls I wanted to make before the folks are sleeping today, but looks like this will eat-up all my free-time again. I've been feeling so isolated.
...
Except at work, that is. At work I'm now very popluar because of my abilities n helpful nature. (A bit too popular). I've become the object of much disscussion around me, n I've begun picking up on most of it (Entendu). I've wanted to write about the situation a zillion times, but involved folks have access. So if my life here on blogger seems a bit boring to you, I assure you there's more going on than meets the current read...
...
Let's just say there are interested parties of varied ages n description keeping Mig the gossip-machine very entertained. Reg readers may not understand... so feel free to insert any outrageous situational comedy scenario with me in the starring role here. I'm not sure how it all plays out yet, I just hope it keeps me laughing... The choices are staggering to me, n I feel another book plot coming up in my near future...
...
Time to re-charge those hot-water bottles as the temp takes another deep plunge into the ice.

4 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Understandable about the norton, I wouldn't want to be doing my resume and blog runs without current protection.

Good luck with the office flirts.

And try to stay warm. I know how you're feeling my fingers are frozen just typing out emails this morning. The heat in my apartment doesn't seem to be working and I think it's like 40 degrees in here right now. Even my cody is meowing that he's freezing.

See ya.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Skye said...

Hi,you always get the best pictures. Stay warm my friend,sometimes it isn't easy after working all night.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

well atleast your laughing at work.. be grateful you don't have that nasty bitch at this job like your last job. even if the work sucks, it sounds as though the people are halfway decent.

stay warm! we're trying too... right now friefox says it 7 degrees out! this morning it said -1! yikes

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, I finally got it activated, updated n scanned, finishing just now- whew! Thought it would never end. The factory flirts may be reading this in a translator.
Kitties make good lap-warmers. Get some hot water bottles to keep ya warm- Think I saw snow in PA on the radar today-

SkyBl2U, Thankyou, I work hard to get good shots. It's been Soooo freezin the past couple days, as MB is also experiencing 200 miles away. After this shift now it's Day off- yeah!

MB, Ya, the people are good- TG but the work is tough. It takes special people to make it through one week of this crap-
That other nasty girl will be going straight to he--

 

Post a Comment

<< Home