Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ides

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2007
...
...
Another day off full of errands n chores, n still so much left to do without time for it all, n I'm pooped, already! I want to do so much more I know the energy doesn't exist for now.
...
My sore parts like this activity, cause I get to sit in my easy chair with the feet up. After all, I work hard n certainly deserve rest.
...
Alot of folks writing about strange dreams lately, got me searching the files at http://www.petrix.com/dreams/ again, to look up elements of old dreams. Strange how it's easy to remember the ones deemed significant. Many through out my life I can remember with the images.
...
Yet some sleep-dreams evaporate upon awakening, although we knew where were were under the blanket of unconsciousness at the time.
...
I know there are places I go in dreamland, that are familar n often visited there, which don't exist in this world. There are also very good friends who don't exist in awake land, either. I tend to have alot of new pets there also.
...
Especially appreciated are getting what seem like real visits with people or animals which you realize are now deseased upon awakening, (while dreaming the illusion of aliveness was believed). A few times I've felt the conflict of realizing the loved one was deceased in the middle of dreaming, turning it into an intense emotional experience.
...
Some dreams I believe are what they are, exactly. I remember a dream when I heard my Dad call my name as I was getting in my car, the Olds, which used to be his. I turned around n he kissed me good-bye just before I left speeding off in the car. I believe it was a visit from beyond, because he'd been passed over a few months at the time, n we'd not gotten a chance for a final good-bye before he'd gone. He looked so young n full of vitality, I can still see it. It certainly felt real enough to me.
...


I wonder if I'll get any weird TV problems tomorrow. It used to be his birthday, n he'd have been 78. A few years back on this day, I actually hit the daily number, his age n my age, all four digits exact. Too bad I only bet .50 cents. Maybe it's worth a hard earned dollar tomorrow...
...
We're expecting a snowstorm. Spring shall return in an upcoming episode.
Sweet dreams zzz ...

6 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

happy birthday grampy!

i had some really wacky dreams this past pregnancy... ones where you wake up and you sit there dumbfounded b/c all you can think of .. is where'd that shit come from.. lol

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, I've had a couple of those recently too, but I lack the excuse! Come to think of the stuff I've been through recently, I'm surprized the dreams haven't been even stranger...

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

sweet dreams, hope the weather is behavin

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Janus, thankyou! We had the worst slushy snow to shovel yesterday, then it melted today, n began snowing again on the drive home tonight. Looks like it won't need the shovel tho, that's behaving...

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - I know what you mean. I dreamt about my dead brother last week and it was really weird. You can sense the loss a hundred time worse years later. I hadn't dreamt about him in a very long time.

HBD to your Dad. I'm sure he's up in heaven watching over you.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, Thanks - The dreams can be so emotional, n the heart-aches never dissappear. I get the feeling Dad's right here, now- alot. btw, my TV wouldn't shut off that day! I played him some Star Trek tapes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home