Monday, April 09, 2007

Bunny Hopping

Work had me jumping the day before Egg-time from 4 pm until 2:30 am. Holiday orders should have twice the people to accomplish production, but of course a few key personnel unnexpectedly decided to change careers. Well, it is a tough, underpaid, unappreciated job we do to feed the masses... (My arms n legs may fall off-)
...
My sinuses have been running a marathon all week too, so I declined a few dinner offers trying to avoid being miserable and more allergic infront of folks. It's possibly a catchy virus, so I'm paranoid of infecting babies or preggo's n can't taste a thing, anyways. That didn't stop me from eating some "Dove Dark" eggs- my fav!
...
After praying n reading Luke's Easter story again, It was all I could do to get out of the house for a short visit to BB J's n a market run. Tons of people were at Stop n Pop for a holiday- Then back home n onto phone calls, then finer projects. Here I am at 7 am the day after, n still wide awake... Pretty sad!
...
Just starting to consider relaxing-
...
The higher price of fuel this week has priced me out of any moderate drives. The weather here is still very icy, n more snow is possible this week in the forecast. I'd like to stop paying for heat pretty soon. The sun is shining in the window, but it's only 35 degrees F! Easter was colder than Xmas this year- Perhaps the Earth has tilted over another 25 degrees n we haven't wanted to notice- Maybe I'm just incoherently tired n ranting...
Oh alright, I'll hop into bed next! ZZZzzzzzz....... . . .

4 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

they say snow on thursday.. i can't wait... oh wait.. yes i can.

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, I hope they're wrong, n it goes up to Vermont... At least the skii season finally picked up!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

they're saying 2-5 inches.. this is getting ridiculous!

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, They keep saying Berkshire County will get it Thurs-
As usual I really don't wanna go to work in it, (but at least I'm not a delivery driver)-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home