Saturday, December 31, 2005

Is It Time Yet?

The Eve Approacheth...
n I'm stayin in with Dick Clark's Rockin Eve TV pahty. Even if he's not at the pahty...

I was gonna sleep this am., til a bunch of heavy equiptment, trucks, n bulldozers decided to noise up the whole street! They just spent the entire day excavating (rippin the heck outa) the neighbor's entire yard, n water was gushing everywhere... they must've froze the drain pipe or something... They used to have such a nice yard, too! So much wasted mowing n raking...

Oh well, I'm tired already anyhow, n only 5:30!
My puter's still very messed up n diff to navigate anywhere, until probs are cleared up, obviously infected with somethin, See commentz under "I want my 2 bux" post... this is very bad, n timin couldn't be worse... don't have 2 hours to check my email... n outa patience!
Tryin to make some food, but this bugger just ate up days of my life waiting for things that won't work ... amazing I even got to this post page today...

I've had enough aggrivation for one year,
Time to turn the calender page n get on with it!
"It" being a better life...

Happy New Year Everyone!

7 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Mad Mom said...

happy new year to you mom!!!!! love you to pieces and like the rest of us, hope the new year goes better for you!!!!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Awww, Thanz BBM n James!

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

happy new year snaggle
better times ahead

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Thankz David, Better luck for you too!

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

thankz Morgs, ya I had me a blast with Dick, n was surprized he made some appearances! Speech was a bit garbled at times, but wow, he's overcome so much to do it, just warms the soul to see him go for it!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

Snaggle- I pooped out about 10:30 and missed Dick Ckark. I had a chance to see one of the news broadcasts this morning and caught a recap of his appearance.... so sad to see what the stroke did. But, yeah, your're right... he did have to do a lot of work just to get as far as he has. Strokes are no easy thing to overcome.

Happy New Year... and best wishes for a great 2006!

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Thankz Ellen, I think Mr Clark did great, because the last two folkz I know who had strokes at that age never made it out (of the hospital) again...
Also, when the ball dropped I saw him smooch the babe next to him for a loonnng time! Hope they were married...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home