Thursday, March 29, 2018

Lamb?

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2018


We're at the end of March this week, n April Fools is due to be on Easter Sunday. 

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2018

The joke may be on me, because again I will have to work thru the holiday, n skip all festivities. I did get myself jelly beans n Peeps to munch on, at least.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2018

I did watch "Guardians of the Galaxy 1"  this week. It really helps to figure out how #2 got where it did. It too wasn't easy to follow so I split the action-packed  film to wait a few times. I like the walkman oldie tunes in the soundtrack.  Have to return it today to ship back to the Freetown Branch after watching it twice.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2018

Until my State taxes are finished I will be shurking most other activities, now that the pressure is on with 2 weeks of Days Off left. I got the first 3 HC pages n worksheets done last week. Now read, read, read, double check, n making paper copies before putting it in the mail.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2018


Image by SnaggleTooth March 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2018

I probably shouldn't have played with this cut-up tree pic so long, but here you go. Your weird color n shape designs for the week.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2018


Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2018

Enjoy your Holy n fun week!

4 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

I hate taxes and hate the math and am waiting to be able to do our taxes on a postcard like one of the Congressional geniuses promised!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, I was hoping for quicker tax changes, but all was the same n less money back. Mostly I hate the days of unpaid labor! Plus dislike the imposed deadline. Thanks.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Happy Easter, Snaggle. Sorry you have to work!

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Have a good Holy Holiday! Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home