Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Out There

 Photo by SnaggleTooth 2009
.
.
.
A month ago I visited my fav place on Earth, n took this pic of Kite-Surfer Dude. You know, I've been watching these guys for several decades n still have no idea what their names are...
.
They always seem to head over my direction to give me a show-off display of skill. I'm sure they remember me, too. Someday I might get up the gumption to go over n ask as they pack-up. (there are two guys) I get really brave like that sometimes. I haven't made it back there this month yet.
.
The earlier Eastern-Daylight-savings-time schedule has really messed up my outing regimen. I'm having alot of trouble getting up earlier to get more sunshine into my day. (I get seasonally depessed with less sunlight) When lucky, I'll get to glimpse sunshine out the window before I head out to work, because by then it's always heading around the planet already.
.
Always, it's a fight to get up, n sleep less as a trade off. More Sun, Less Rest... But that's what I'll have to do to get back out there. I'm getting to the "have to" point.
Good thing I have these pics to remind me why I want to-

10 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Beautiful sky and Kite-Surfer Dude looks like a crescent moon in front of it.

The time change thing does wreak havoc for outdoor activities. We should have a count down clock for the "spring forward." :)

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

Mebbee my littel jannie gots a hed ake todae coz she sunshin goed awae too. she pils kikking in nowe, thankfull.

I liek you foto!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger TALON said...

You can see the appeal of kite surfing - it must feel like flying across the ocean.

It's really hard to adjust to the early darkness and when there isn't much sun it makes it even more depressing!

Hope the sun shines and makes it easier to sneak out and give up a little sleep!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Great photo.

Yeah I could do with some sunshine. It's tough waking up in the pitch black darkness.

Go on next time ask the surfer dudes their names. Make their day..and yours!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

Kewl Kite.

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Isin't that sky color so nifty? All I know is the wait always seems too long!

BB, I had a head ache yesterday- Maybe its a buggy around, or we're reading too many blogs! Tanks BB-

Talon, That guy was flying over 10 feet up a few times that day- Must be such an adrenalin rush! I'm definately having a depressed week with the sudden low-light conditions.

LLcoolJ, Thanks. It's easy to miss that big yellow ball- I can't see in the dark either, n keep spilling stuff everywhere... I know I will ask those dudes one of these days!

G, Spiffy Cool-

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

'want to' a very important thing
god bless you with plenty of inner motivation

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

I like watching but it makes me queezy thinking about flying.

there are you happy now? making that lil' bit of throw up in the back of my throat. Geeze girl

have you tried one of those "sun light" light things...the use them a lot in Washington state or better still Move on down here to Texas-everything is bigger here including the sun shine :-)

feel better

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Mad Mom said...

Don't forget to check out my blog! Hopefully I'll see you tonight, I love you mom!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, Want to do alot more than got energy for this week- thanks.

Paige, Sorry you have trouble with that thought. I'm that way in elevators decending many floors.
I have a plant light bulb, but don't want to play the electric bill unless I have too, tho

BBM, hi! I'll be there soon- thanks for the reminder! LvU2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home