Thursday, February 07, 2008

Rays

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2008

...
....
...
Who couldn't use some sun rays?

It's been four days now since we've had any around here. My eyes are so used to grey, foggy, low-light conditions I'd be squinting in the bright light as shown here. This pic was taken a couple weeks ago of the front beach from the bluff late in the afternoon. The light makes it look warm, even when it was wind-chill-teens F...
...
Things aren't always as they seem. I need to brighten up-

7 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

Well, being the day it is, there would be no brightening up...

But tomorrow is a new day. The sun will shine. Time will move on. Life will progress, as it should...

I love you

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Funny, yesterday this lady thought the lights were too bright in the hallway. I told her its because we haven't seen the sun in so long they just seem that way.

Sun, come back! We need you!

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Fleen, the sun didn't appear today either, n the drains backed up at work- what a night! but LvU2

Xray, I hope he knows how much we miss him! I truelly need sunshine. It's been proven to affect mood, as well as eyes.

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger ZoeyBella said...

I sometimes find overcast days to be inspirational and motivating, but I also welcome the warmth of the sun too ;)

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Zoey, I find overcast preferable only when I can sleep through it. Sunshine helps my mood alot, especially heading out.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

The sun will come out...tomorrrroooow....bet you botto... oh forget it. COME BACK SUN!

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Janus, Come back, comeback! I have to post my ray shots to remember how it looks-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home