Saturday, February 02, 2008

Flying Dreams

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2008


...
...
...
If I had me a Mill-bux, I'd get me one of these, n my pilot's liscence. Then, I could go see MB in 15 minutes, or Fleen in 3 hours. I'd have to file a flight plan, but I wouldn't have to wait for runway clearance, just report what waterways I want to take-off n land on.
Of course, the fuel must cost a fortune for the high octane rating now. I didn't ask. First, I want to earn my Mill-bux! Then I'd go visiting. Even if I only had one Day-Off I'd have enough time to just drop in.
Of course, I'd never drive a machine I didn't understand the mechanics on, so I'd have to learn about that too. This is only one small dream on the list I've got.

9 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

Beautiful picture!!!

Love to all.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

If I had a million dollars I would think that would just barely cover filling the tank some days.

May all your dreams come true, maybe you can come whisk me away and we can fly around the world!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Fleen, Thanks, I froze my buttons off to get it.

Xray, You've got a point, maybe 20 Mill-bux will cover it!
Sounds like a grand plan.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Maybe the song should be "If I had a Billion dollars..."

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Xray, I actually can't stand that Buffet Tune! (I don't want a monkey)- That might not be enough either!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Go for 100 million, and take another day off...hell it's a 100 million...quit and enjoy your life and tell work where to go.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

P.S. I always wanted a helicopter, so I can go everywhere and land in a big patch of grass if needed.

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Janus, I'd temporarily retire for way less than that, I need a vaca Sooo bad!
I used to know an 80yr old woman who got a copter ride for her b-day, finally!
That would be good for shorter distances. You must enjoy hovering...

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Yeah hovering and making lots of noise. You can't be humble with a loud helicopter. Guess it would feed my ego

 

Post a Comment

<< Home