Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yummy Neon

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2008
...
I'm so hungry I shouldn't even be looking at this sign, cause I can't afford any of Marc's food this week. I just wanted to share the pretty lights n see how they'd come out on the digi yesterday while picking up the mail. These dudes own the entire block next to the bluffs, n run four different restaurants there. One is just Ice-Cream. They have eat-out food industry down to a science!
...
I like seeing so much at once in this pic. The reflection of the trees on the bluff, the inside of the pizzeria, n outside the front window. This is the side view of the place. I cropped out the rest of the exterior building from the original to just show the window.
...
RU hungry? (It works for me)!

3 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

yeah, what can I eat from there on weight watchers? lol!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Skye said...

You did that Just right!

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Xray, they do have salads, n some grilled food from the seafood place. They specialize in Italian- would be tough sticking to the plan-

Skye, Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home