Tuesday, January 08, 2008

By the Ramp

Photo by SnaggleTooth Jan 2008
...
Finally, I made it out down the hill with my cam during a few daylight minutes Sunday before work. The clouds broke up just enough to get in some good reflection shots. You'll be seeing a few more from this session later on.
...
I don't get sick of the colors n sights around here. The best part is not having people around making me feel self-conscious. It's a luxury to be the only human out there. That particular afternoon was chilly, but not frozen.
...
The past three days have been above normal temps. Later today will be the second above fifty F! The heat's off, n I'll take it!
...
Today's the NH primary. I'm wondering how that'll go...
First zzz's, then work again. Off I go-

4 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Thats so beautiful Snagg!

Don't ever stop going for the good shots!

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Xray, got a cam n I just can't stop trying! I think it runs from my Dad's side of the family. We all have itchy shutter-fingers-
thanks.
I love the digital blue-tones.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger ZoeyBella said...

Great shot! And enjoy these nice temps as long as possible! :)

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Zoey, You better believe I fit a few extra trips out the door for this one! I hope you got some up North also-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home