Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Moon

Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 24 2007 ...
...

The Full Moon rising on Christmas Eve reflects a luster on the cove's water.
...
The shopping werewolves were out in force at the store plaza as I scrambled to the market for supplies before they closed early at six o'clock tonight. Alot of excited children with adult hunters cut me off everywhere I went.
...
Even the post office closed early, so I missed it, n wonder if more cards are waiting for me there. I'm planning on sending mine all out late again. The Season doesn't end tomorrow, after all. There's a whole week of jolly fun leading up to the New Year.
...
At work this means huge orders to fill. I worked OT last shift, so having trouble doing things, but giving it a good effort despite my sore hands. All I want for Xmas is my hands to be able to play guitar, n they can't today, while I have time.
SnaggleTooths deck trees ...
All the snow melted away in the torrential downpours last night. The sky finally cleared today, n after I picked up my poor toppled spruce tree in a barrel out on the deck, I had enough daylight left to get the lights on the two little trees. Better than having no tree- n alive, too.
...
It almost feels like Christmas, even tho I'm spending it by myself until I go to work tomorrow. They gave us all lame ornaments which look like candy-chocolate, but are glass- bummer, I was hungry, too!

Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 24 2007...
I've been wanting to try pics of this place all week. Every neighborhood has an over-decor-achiever! Here's our Winner,
(Judged by me).
...
Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 24 2007

In this neck of the woods, it seems Santa Clause is a god revered by children n adults alike. Something's gotta motovate them to be good! So, all you bleary-eyed parents, I advise you take an afternoon nap as soon as the kids let you.
...
Got lots to do, before I can relax tonight. Go ahead n have a blast without me...
I'm waiting a few days for my fun, but that's not what the day is about, anyhow.
...
... ... Happy Birthday Baby Jesus !

10 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Awww... sorry for your lonesomeness... hope work ain't too bad.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Mad Mom said...

those are some great pics mom! sorry we couldn't spend more time together yesterday, but i love you very much and can't wait to see you over the weekend!!! i'm very excited MB is comming down and i get to meet my nephew for the first time!!! we'll really have to get those camera's snappin'!!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Skye said...

I saw a house well I guess there was one under all those lights Christmas eve when I ran to the store for some fresh strawberries.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Xray, work always stinks, except the people. I just wish they'd stop asking what I did for Xmas! But thanks.

BBM, Thanks. Time is always against me. Hope we don't get snowed out of our plans!

Skye, I find it's very difficult to capture what the Christmas eye sees with my digi cam, lights always look better in person! That electric bill will be up there...

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

Beautiful pics sis!!!

Hope you had a nice holiday...

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Fleen, thanks. What holiday?

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

Hoping that Christ the redeemer continues to bless your socks off!

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, I could certainly use some of those points redeemed... thanks

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

Christmas, of course!

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Fleen, I had "After Xmas"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home