Monday, March 12, 2007

Springing

Photo by Snaggle Tooth

...
Springing ahead one hour has managed to make every counter person I've encountered today bleary-eyed n admitting it to me. Apparently I appear a very approachable homey.
...
Every one n all their brothers were outside making a mad, coat-less dash to do errands while it was a whopping 45 degrees F. sunny, windy -but unfrozen this afternoon... a little chilly, but nice!
...
I did get tons of running around done with all that extra daylight. Finally used up n got my pics developed. Day off is a good one today! S.A.D. is soon to be in remission once more.
...
Dischordant note: Poor Sir Paul McCartney has to pay 42 Mil-bux in his divorce settlement, n they don't even have any kids to support. Unreal! She already had dough before they were even hitched. What a life... How could some one do that to him?
...
Sustained note: Well, Mr. McC., I'd date ya anytime without any of your dough involved whatsoever, based purely on musical merit n memories of my old beatles crushes! (John's unavailable). But you would have to play my guitar tunes with me...!
...
Dissonant chord: Reportedly poor, diminished Micheal Jackson is selling his Beatle-tune right-shares this week to pay some bills.
...
I still love Beatles tunes. I have Revolver (lisenced) on my machine.
...
Now back to checking 2do-s off the list, while the getting's good.
Have a decent week in your corner of the planet.
...
Shadow portrait artists of the world unite! (besides Neo, who else did a shadow portrait recently?)

10 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

i am so glad for your springtime - and for your increasing happiness and Health
God is good

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Ah, ya liked that shadow eh? Muahahhaahah.

It's going to be 74 degrees here in Philly tomorrow, I think I can leave my leather jacket at home to take a rest eh?

And yes, that daylight savings crap really screwed me up!

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, I'll take any warmth I can get, even if it's expected to retreat later in the week- Thanks for all the positive vibes.

Neo, of course I enjoyed your shadow-form pic! You wouldn't believe the tons of these I've done in my life. It doesn't get as warm here on the coast, always about 10 F cooler.
DST messed up every one here. Hope you bounce back soon!

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Skye said...

OMG! One minute I'm at work an the next thing I know it's 3a.m. And all I did was unlock the gate to let my partner in, where did an hour go? That key isn't that heavy.... Oh I hope the judge tells her to get a real life and donate that $$$ to charity. I nearly fell out of the truck when I heard how much "she" wants it's a sin. The shadow picture is cool, why didn't I think of that?
LOL!!!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

I am terrible at taking pictures, though I might try the shadow thing.

Poor Paul, at least they don't have kids to fight over...but still.

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

SkyBl2U, I wish my job allowed some easy days (all are full-speed-ahead)! Some people are truelly greedy n undeserving.

Janus T, I like the strange appearance of shadows in pics. Yes, Sir Paul got taken to the cleaners- n still they said that was a cheap deal for him-

I'll keep checking for more shadow pics!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

weather here was gorgeous yesterday.. in the 60's!.. evan's been able to go outside which is nice. who cares if it's muddy. he's a boy.. and he's got tons of energy to burn. our snow is almost all gone with all this warm weather.. just in time.. i think there's more on the way.. not sure how much tho.

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, The last report had you getting 6-8 while 200 miles over East back here is epecting 1 to 3, then rain. Of Course I have to drive to work in it.
Good luck n stay warm!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Skye said...

we went to the beach the other day and did a shadow pic. too dang cold today. take care, :)

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

SkyBL2U, Yay! You're #3!
I'll go check it out- Talk about cold, it's Monday n snowing flurries again- Darn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home