Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Year, The Day

2006 01

yippee, yahooee... zzz...
I'm tired n alive n a year slipped by me while I've been keepin busy.
Was up til 5 am doing a scan in slo-mo. Caught a browser-highjacker, but there must be more cause my settings changed again, n still not up to speed, so here we go again.

It occurred to me no one called at the countdown-time. I was online a half-hour past the turn of the year, due to down-load-slo-mo, so if anyone tried to call the line was busy, (that's what the cell is for)... just a "Sorry" in case ya tried!

This is really cutting into my blog-time... but a holiday so been readin a few new ones again. Baked some goodies n gonna go make pizza dough next, well, I'm usin up some tonz of flour this week, still got lotz more...
It's been spittin melting snow since the pahty-time until today, but not stickin, yay... I don't wanna shovel today zzzz... !

Hope ya all havin a good first day of the rest of ya life!
(mine's still in Slo-mo, tho!)...

6 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

I'll bet your home smells delicious with all the baking you've been doing!

Hope you got some sleep after all the slo-mo waiting that you had to do. Today was a good day to do it here as it was overcast, but still made it up to the upper 50's.
Looking forward to the daffidills to raise their heads in about a month.

Read an article that there was a storm brewing out in the Atlantic, and had to name it "Zeta". Luckily it isn't supposed to hit and land. I thought the storms were over???

Hope you are keeping warm!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Hi Ellen, ya not been sleepin well this week, but a couple hours is better than none!
Zeta... wow, I didn't see that...
50's would be summertime in winter here, we're doin 20's n 30's, just grateful the snow is meltin!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag -Happy New Year!

Neo throws confetti on you

Hope you got that bug fixed. If you need help give me a shout.

PS. That is a trip with Zeta on Friday. Weird weird weather!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Hey Neo, now I got confetti stuck in my curls!
Ya, this is slow to fix cause it's a smart bot that keeps currupting the software downloads so it won't install. Adaware went ok tho, but somethin's still hijacking the browswer settings, takes an hour just to get to email... more than inconvenient! I'm still having trouble finding ME boot-up disks so can scan hard drive... what's takin so long...

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag -As in Windows ME?

Oh God dude, that's most of your problem right there! That version of windows is a memory hog. I had a client with a ME machine, I tossed it, and rolled them back Windows 98 SE.

Make sure you're turning off system restore while your scanning, if you don't they'll just keep coming back.

If you need info on how to do that let me know. :)

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Finally found this comment, Neo, (the 5th) but guess somethin went right on last night's (4th) scan, cause I got some speed back, thank goodness!
Thankz for the advice also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home