Wednesday, September 06, 2017

One thing, Leads to Another

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2017

I interrupt my usual weekly schedule of when to do the ToDo List, to do it when ever I want, without outside pressures except from my own self.

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2017

It took four days in to even feel like I could think without a cloud of brainfog, n I have slept n then slept even more every time sleep was interrupted by loud house noise.

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2017

There are 2 foster dogs here besides the owners 4, plus 2 that live in the room under me now. We are due to get 2 Texas dogs this week adding to it. yeah. I love animals, but this is crazier than I'd ever choose to do! I have spent all week at home visiting with the 4 cats outdoors, taking pics, n giving them treats. Wonder what they will do when it snows. The front of the house yard, 10 feet from the road, is the only "no dogs-loose free" zone here now.

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2017


All week I've been feeling especially lucky. While out walking I found paper cash on the ground on two occassions, n both rounds of the instant tix I bought were winners. Both started small, then got bigger. All the money I spent shopping this week has been returned! Now I feel rewarded for splurging...

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2017
(Do not know how I put the last paragraph in 2ce n didn' t notice til now -just deleted it -woops!  )

That does alot to improve my mood, n this is the first I've mentioned it.

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2017

Been munching on my fave foods at my leisure every day. Strawberry shortcake, blueberries. watermelon, homemade pizza, Chinese  take-out, n cupcakes that were half price. I got a couple T-shirts n a new hoodie. I finally got a new fluffy allergy pillow to replace the flat ones.

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2017

I began to reorganize parts of my room n hopefully will get to more, like finding software cds packed from the old house to install n process pics on the faster machine. Got a few more make this easier things to get, but am avoiding Walmart until on the way to work later.

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2017
Watched  the dvd "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" with Ben Stiller, n I liked it, especially the skateboarding in Iceland Part. It's about what may have happened to some employees when "Life" magazine was going online digital, n leads up to the last printing. 

Image interruption here: 

Photo by SnaggleTooth Sept 2017Tough to get a shot of these fast felines! We were playing with a little, fuzzy, green cat tail.  

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2017

Finally found some watercolor paper n cheap colors to just play around with - haven't tried it in way too long. Not yet - I aspire to feel like it soon. A couple more free days to see what more I get to.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Sept 2017

All the altered here were produced using versions of this shot taken next to the salt marsh, most from the second crop below.



Photo by SnaggleTooth Sept 2017

Sleep is way under-rated... If that's all I do, it's enough!

Photo by SnaggleTooth Sept 2017



Back to leisurely wandering n finding gold on the sidewalks...

6 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger cube said...

Let me get this straight, you found money on the street and you won some lottery cash twice? That sounds good to me. Send me some of your good luck vibes my way 'cause it hasn't been all that great for me lately.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Cube, I used the found cash (twice) to get tix that won (twice) in 1 week! I think telling it gives the luck away to you! But I am a bit superstitious!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Now I am out looking for lost money. Once I find $2 I will buy a lottery ticket. Who knows? Loved this post but am not sure why you are surrounded by so many dogs. I may have missed something in a previous post of yours. Love the altered pictures this week...well every week:-)

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, was strange, like some one ahead was tossing out bills for me to find. The owner here owns 4 dogs now, plus is a foster dog volunteer for PAWs who rescues dogs from high kill shelters. The dogs are only held 3 days for the owners to find them or get adopted, then are put to sleep, unless a foster home gives them more time. A new person renting here has 2 also. There are always a lot here since fostering began this spring. At least 12 adopted Out that I can remember now.

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

You deserved to find that money and win even more! So glad you got that windfall, my friend.

Cute kitties!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Glad you found the money!

I couldn't cope with one dog let alone all those dogs! How do you cope with the noise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home