Thursday, July 20, 2017

Water


Image by SnaggleTooth July 2017

Halfway thru July, but I finally made it to the beach for a few hours. It felt really good to swim for about a half hour, n get out over my head for awhile.

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2017

There was enough time to relax n dry out after, n then I fit in normal shopping after wrangling my hair back in line with just a comb.

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2017

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2017

Noise at the house has been tough to sleep thru this week. But I get up earlier without an alarm. sitting at the beach was far more restful than getting little sleep due to barking dogs n construction work going on.

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2017


Pretty hot n muggy this week, I still think work is hotter than home tho. TG for ice n fans...

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2017

This week I'm planning to watch Tom Cruise in the "Jack Reacher" film, based on a book by Lee Child I remember reading a few years ago.
We'll see if it measures up... 
Image by SnaggleTooth July 2017

Photo by SnaggleTooth July 2017

All the altered images today came from a crop came of this pic, with color changed.


Photo by SnaggleTooth July 2017

8 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Glad you got to swim in the sea.

It must be awful having to try and sleep with so much noise going around you. Have you tried ear plugs?

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger cube said...

Swimming in a pool is nice, but you don't get the ocean noises. I'm glad you had a good time at the beach.

I don't sleep well either so I can empath with you on that. You just have to go on each day, sleepless, until the sleep deficit catches up to you and you crash.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Happy for your R&R at the beach. Happy also for Tom Cruise and the Jack Reacher movie. I love him in that role and think there is a second movie out.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

A beautiful and peaceful place. I am so glad you got this time. You deserve it! Keep the photos as wallpaper on your screen. Can you sleep with earplugs to cut the noise?

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, me too, hope to go again. Not having good luck with plugs. My ears swell up, n can still hear the Chiwawa. Not much sleep time yet anyway. Thanks.

Cube, pool chemicals mess with my eyes, so always prefer natural water places. I got spoiled with these bay waters! You are right! Just keep going n don't crash at the wrong time n place I hope! Thanks

Gran Annie, glad someone else saw the movie too! Did remind me of the book "One Shot" in many respects. I'll keep my eyes peeled at the library for that sequel! Thanks.

Tabor, yep it's a good spot not to hard to get to near here. Way out on a point near the pier. Low tide this week-end here tho. Good toe-dipping time tho.
Haven't done well with plugs lately. Thanks

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Erica B said...

ahem.. I'm a *huge* Jack Reacher fan. Your own daughter. I have read/listened to ALL Lee child's books more than once. in fact, I'm doing a chronological listen through as we speak. Saw both movies too.. feel free to call anytime* to chat Reacher :)

First Jack Reacher movie WAS based on One Shot. Movie 2 was based on Never go Back

*not at 3am tho


Reacher said nothing.

/erica out

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Erica, I believe it was you who gave me that book- I haven't seen or read the second one. Still trying to decide if the movie measured up...

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I have read or listened to all the Lee Child / Jack Reacher books. They are so violent, but I got hooked. I can't stand the thought of Tom Cruise in that role - Reacher looks nothing like him (and I'm not a Cruise fan), so I won't watch them. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home