Thursday, July 06, 2017

OutLand

Image by SnaggleTooth 2017


Yesterday I found this pretty Lily blooming out in the garden. It was a nice surprise after neglecting the garden all week.  MB gave them to me years ago for my deck garden at the other house. I wonder if the red ones will show up for me soon.


Image by SnaggleTooth 2017


Picked more berries. Less rain has them smaller but sweeter, n the slug finding  minimal. Need to buy more whipped creme to go with them. Almost out of yogurt too.  
Image by SnaggleTooth 2017

Image by SnaggleTooth 2017


I hadn't looked at FB all week, n when I finally did found it tough to see everyone doing vacation activities like the beach, concerts, n fireworks because I missed all of that. I just worked myself raw- 12 hours at a whack all week until the Tuesday order finally wasn't really high. 


Image by SnaggleTooth 2017

I ate cold food after work n tried sleeping earlier to get out before noon, n home after 2 am. Gratefully, the loudest prolific barker doggie here went to a new home, so I expect to be woken up less. I should do some nothing time, but can't get further behind on things. I did forget a few things I needed to do already...


Image by SnaggleTooth 2017

Been spending too much free time on doggie patrol lately, n making sure to find attention time for the poor, barked at cats, who are no longer safe in the house.

Yep, changed color on the first reflected crop pic two above , then made the rest of these from it. 
Image by SnaggleTooth 2017
Photo by SnaggleTooth 2017

None  of last weeks dvds got watched, still working on the "OutLander" series set in the Scottish Highlands 18th century. I have the theme tune stuck in my head alot.


Off to the dog tired, errand runs again...  







4 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

All so pretty but the 4th from the top is my favorite. Would make a wonderful screen saver.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger cube said...

I like the 4th one, too. It's beautiful.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I like that one, too AND the real red lily. Pretty.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, You are getting spoiled with the natural colors lately , I guess. Thanks.

Cube, Interesting , we have a voting consensus on that one! I like the color-altered ones better. Thanks

Lynn, Then I had two the following day! They come and go so quickly- Thanks. Just wish I had more time to sit n look upon them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home