Thursday, August 10, 2017

Trumpets Buds

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2017

Here it is- the long lost third section I wanted in the original post!

Think I won't play with the last post anyhow. It was so annoying, n I ran out  of time!

Got to toe dip at the beach earlier today, yay!






Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2017

This is the same as  above with just the color changed.

OK format is messing with my plans here again... Please excuse the line breaks 2 paragraphs below.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2017
Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2017
I found  some good veggies to eat this week in the garden. On my third week of fresh .green beans, probably $5 worth after planting 4 packets. But I was surprised to find a large zucchini hiding in some tall grass, plus a small one. after planting seeds three times. There are several dime-sized green tomatoes now too.

Watched the film "Lone Survivor" with
Mark Wahlberg , based on a biographical book 
by Marcus Luttrell, n Patrick Robinson. 
It's about a SEAL team 
on a mission in Afghanistan,
 with alot of fire action. 




Photo by SnaggleTooth Aug 2017

This is what trumpet flowers look like preparing to bloom. Kinda nifty looking, huh?

Hopefully I get to the next post before summer's over...

3 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Wonderful follow-up post. Loved the movie LONE SURVIVOR. Cried a lot.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, thanks. I wonder what I would have posted if that didn't get so drawn out... I think films based on an actual life event are so much more meaningful, plus emotional. Sometimes army missions can seem crazy, n that was a tough outcome despite their slim odds.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I've never seen trumpet flowers before, they are very cool and different!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home