Thursday, July 27, 2017

Beached


Image by SnaggleTooth July 26, 2017

The top two in this bunch of altered pics are my faves.







Image by SnaggleTooth July 26, 2017

Every other one has the color changed.

Image by SnaggleTooth July 26, 2017

Image by SnaggleTooth July 26, 2017

I had one with kaliedoscoped people in it at one point, but forgot the angle number n couldn't get it back... Oh well! Trying to relax more this week anyhow...

Got tons of pics to play with n little time again.

Image by SnaggleTooth July 26, 2017
Image by SnaggleTooth July 26, 2017Image by SnaggleTooth July 26, 2017

Made it to the beach for another toe dipping before errands yesterday. My sore legs really feel better after the cold salt bath. today's pic was of a group of grounded kayaks awaiting rental.

Image by SnaggleTooth July 26, 2017

I dragged one somewhere else while here n need to find it. It looked more like pumpkin pie than this one.
Image by SnaggleTooth July 26, 2017

Photo by SnaggleTooth July 26, 2017

Maybe I'll fit in more trips. Anyway, it makes my week! Hope you all are having a good one.

3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

The first one and the "pumpkin pie" are my favorites. Somehow you are able to invent your own colors. Love what you do.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

That first one is my favorite. Looks like people standing around.

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, it almost reminds me of the pumpkin pudding I tried this year. M mm...
You are helping to motivate me for more crazy images!

Tabor, highly stylized folks, n classy too! Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home