Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Some Time in September

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2014
September already, n the crowds are way down, except the Back to School one...
I have my Days Off, then work one day, then have a glut of free time to catch-up on so much on the back-log list.

Being away from work is going to cheer me right up, as soon as the sore muscles recoup. Have so much house stuff to do- Just hope it doesn't take me all week to relax. Can't wait to get my fingernails grown back to play guitar with too.



Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2014

Got alot of movie plans. A work buddy gave me an Indiana Jones dvd collection minus the last one, which I already have. Of Course all his stuff is stored in the cloud in HD now- but I'm glad I get something to watch out of it. My new entertainment stuff budget has been zip for awhile.

Been away from this zippy machine for weeks, so gotta hurry n check your blog stuff n pay the bills while I'm here, plus a few info searches.


Photo by SnaggleTooth Sept 2014

Planning to get to the main beach after the Post Office errands tomorrow. Hoping to swim finally, if I feel like it. I'll let the horse flies decide. Get to take my time on laundry this week, yay~!

Here's some tomatoes picked out on the deck today, next to Thyme, Petunias, n Impatiens (from seeds) which are finally doing well. We're having a super hot week, n I hope warm sticks around awhile longer here...

11 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Cloudia said...

Free time to make more art!





ALOHA from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral
=^..^= . <3

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Cloudia, I hope so- at least some messing around with materials. When I was wading today, tons of little fish were schooling around me n sometimes leaping out of the water glowing like shiny little mirrors in the sunlight. Fish always make me think of you! Aloha!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I sure hope the horse flies let you swim.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Hate those horse flies but hope you get some exercise. Swimming is one of the best ways to stretch your muscles safely. Yes summer business is moving into fall beauty and peace.

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, it was pretty windy, so the flies didn't have a chance, but I saw so many folks to catch up with at the post office I thought I'd never get out of there. But yep, I did-

Tabor, I'm allergic to horsefly bites, so I'd have to take a fist-full of benedryl n cancel all plans. I exercise 8 hours straight at work all week- actually very sore today. Water felt very good - it's relaxing. We are currently doing summer heat in fall, as we did cool in August- but I don't mind!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

A Christmas tree
on the floor stood tall
Lit with lights
for one and all

With the glow
from those lights
Kids yield
with great delight

And yet no tree
did they find
Only petunias impatiens
with tomato vines


I have to do washing too
have a great swim

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, Thankyou for a rhyming comment,
n seeing the tree,
for the Xmas holiday does loom
in the near season.
I need to lug
blankets to the laundrymat,
now here comes fall chills...

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

How did I miss this beautiful post? Love the pic of the flowers and tomatoes. Summer bounty!

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, You must have been working too hard n Still dreaming of the Mountain cabin. Plus, I posted more this week unexpectedly...

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I can't believe it's September already. I didn't get a chance to wear some of my t-shirts, so I'll have to wait until I return to the Stars now. Saying that it's been nice and warm here in the UK too.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, Summer went very fast after arriving late, so it seems way too short this year! I never wore all the shorts I washed for the season either- but will seal them in plastic. I hope your shirts get some good use in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home