Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Halfway

Photo by SnaggleTooth July 2014

I was halfway
Down the hallway,
n I'd forgotten the key.

I walked halfway
Across the bridge
n I'd found some peace


Image by SnaggleTooth July 2014
Halfway in my picture
Green faces
Spoke to me.

Halfway information
Mirrored
Inter-
estingly.


Image by SnaggleTooth July 2014

Are we halfway
Thru the Summer
So speedily?

Halfway thru life
Before the Key to Peace
Tells me to look... ?

..........................................
Poem by SnaggleTooth today 

9 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Cloudia said...

Stop and enjoy the middle balance



ALOHA from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral
=^..^= <3

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Cloudia, Stopping is really good because I've been so overworked this summer! Thanks N Aloha!

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Maybe halfway is a good place to be? Neither here nor there? It's a bit like is the glass half full or half empty?

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Ah - cheers to halfway and a lovely summer. You live in such a beautiful place.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

Halfway gives you time to breath. breathing is good!

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, Half n Half used to be a lemon-lime soda! Haven't had a glass of that in ages...

Lynn, yes, at least we are having a summer n able to stop halfway thru to appreciate it. Thanks!

Tabor, Yes, breathing helps! Fresh air is here tonight cooling us down- whew!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Yesterday I dealt with the shocking fact that we are more than halfway through 2014!!!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Neo said...

123 drink.

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, don't blink, the year will be over! I just don't want t be done with summer n miss all the fun of it...

Neo, Glug, glug (blueberry tea)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home