Wednesday, June 11, 2014

May Sunset

Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2014

I feel like I blinked n awoke two weeks later in the middle of June...

Here is a sunset at the M-cove from the last week of May. I think it's the prettiest shot I took that evening. Takes awhile for me to process images these days, due to switching the monitor back n forth on both machines, until I can get drivers for Win 7 down-loaded for programs without timing out on my slow modem.

Image by SnaggleTooth May 2014
Because I can only legally have one copy of the Paintshop Pro (plus other) program software on one machine at a time, I'm doing one at a time as my limited free time allows- in other words it's taking forever! The settings I'm using have to be written n transferred n saved again unless I can figure out where the saved dialog function settings are stored on the old machine. (Not there yet).

I feel fortunate it wasn't raining today, n I finally got to mow the lawn again- Last single Day Off was too wet. I needed rest anyway- Now I can barely get the chores done, I'm so backed up.

Image by SnaggleTooth May 2014
If how this week went is any indication of what summer will be like at work, I may not be too lively by August. My last pair of work-only-shoes wore a hole in the bottom in less than a month! I've estimated by the time n amount of steps I take in an average workday, that I'm probably walking 17 miles each night...

Hopefully I don't blink n September is already here!

4 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Wow you must be very fit then! I think I wear out my shoes quickly but not in a month!


Lovely images.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I know exactly what you mean about blinking and finding yourself in June.

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

That is a lot of walking. I walk a lot at work, but not that much. I ordered some Croc sandals that were on sale at Zappos yesterday that look cushiony. :)

That is a gorgeous sunset! Just beautiful.

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, I do have tons of stamina, n that's the fastest my new shoes got a hole in the sole yet! Thanks

Gran Annie, Yep, now I wish all the accompanying seasonal chores were done already- the Deck garden isin't half started yet! N I want veggies...

Lynn, I don't do much sandal walking- except flip flops to the beach in July n August. The cement floor at work I have to go back n forth over all bight- n no open toes there- too dangerous. I had to by gel inserts last week for the 6-day. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home