Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pier Sights

Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2014

Whew. I'm relieved that long work week-end is over! All the traffic n boats are are back again, right on schedule. Also the new Cape Flyer train service between Boston n Hyannis is bringing in some extra day trippers. They had a vets ride free wearing uniforms deal for the holiday.

Today was back to rainy, windy,  n cool for Day Off again. Much like the conditions when I last walked around the harbor pier n took these pics last week, but there was sunshine getting thru the cloudy haze then.

Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2014

I hope I can get to more transplanting this week. The Impatiens I planted seeds for still only have first leaves, n aren't even ready yet. I wanted the peas n beans started in pots last week, but at least I got the lawn done before it started drizzling too much to continue. Today was a wash out-

The upcoming work-week is a six-day for me, n I'll be pretty burnt out by the next 2 days off, two weeks away. Another crazy, free promo item is being given away. Well, I won't complain about the extra pay hours, just wish the Elec Company wasn't going to get it all...

One of these days I'd like to have time to sit on that bench there awhile, instead of being in a constant hurry even on my free days, just trying to catch-up. Back to the bills n some updates...

7 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Cloudia said...

Sit there and relax next time!






ALOHA from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I'd love to just sit on that bench and look out at the water. Beautiful.

Hope you get some rest soon.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

We've had some horrible damp weather here which is a shame because it's my younger daughters half term holiday. Typical really.

I hope you find some to sit on that bench and chill.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

I do so wish you a long free weekend. You deserve it!!

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Cloudia, Hopefully it gets warmer eventually before I get to sit. Thanks Aloha!

Lynn, It's a good spot, tho there are many benches to choose around here. Two weeks away, thanks.

LLcoolJ, Tough to enjoy free time without good weather, especially horse riding. Hope she finds some fun things to do anyways. Thanks

Tabor, I get zero week-ends off work until vaca, just the middle days. I envy the week-ends off crowd. Tourist economy here, so have to make hay while the sun shines. Thanks

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

The first of the month was sneaking up on me until you mentioned bills. Thanks. Most of mine are automatic but a few require my assistance to pay and it seems I am forgetting a lot recently when it is time to pay.

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, I always use the zippy computer while bbsitting to do those, this one is too slow- I can't get there this week, so was trying to get things done on time before late fees kick in. I really hate when stuff gets shut off to remember!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home