Friday, September 06, 2013

Yo Woh


Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2013

Why does this remind me of "I am The Great n powerful Oz!" ?

It does appear to be a large, golden cloud fairy in the sky,  n a grumpy Ogre ruling the ground below...

As un-suspecting visitors frolic in the awesome waves.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Aug 2013
Too cold to do that today, but dry air is better than muggy. Going slower resting up for another work-week. Should be less busy now at least. Once again the pic upload isin't working, n have other pics I can't post from today. Will get to it later I hope!


6 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

That altered photo would make an awesome book cover.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Wow - it's already cold there??? Send some cool weather here.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger TALON said...

That altered photo is very cool, Snaggle.

I agree on the dry air. It's been downright cold here the last few days.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I'd say a double space ship on the top one, and a bloody giant purple squid on the bottom.

Glad things will be easing up for you at work.

Oh yeah, it's almost mid-Sept. that would make sense it's cooling off up North now. I bet the air smells super super super nice and fresh.

take care!

xoxoxo

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, I used to have to cover all my textbooks with paper bags. Then I doodled all over them.

Lynn, We're see-sawing up n down this week. I'd like your heat bottled for winter up here...

Talon, sometimes it's hard to find a new altered one I like. The outcomes never cease to surprise me tho. Thanks

Jannie, Wow- that's some vision you got on the image! Never lnow what the eye makes out of it-
Work orders for regular items are less, but new fall products are starting to pick up steam, n by Halloween I'll be fried again.
Yes, it's easier sleeping these days, but need to wash all the dust out of heavier clothes before they are needed. I hope fall is mild for awhile longer-

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I love the altered image, it looks very surreal! Glad work is a little quieter at the moment.

Oh btw, I like your new profile photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home