Monday, December 13, 2010

6

Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 12 2010
.
Little J is getting older this week (center in pic), n had his party this week-end.
Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 12 2010
.
.
He's lucky to have so many good friends both at school n at home. BBM put together a Harry Potter n Hogwarts theme party.

.


Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 12 2010
.
There was a full, art array Wand Station, (of course I made one),
.
Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 12 2010.
.
a Hogwarts school crest cake, Hoodsie ice cream cups, a fruit platter, n cheeze curls.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 12 2010
.
Little B is halfway to six now...



.
.

I regret not getting pics of the little, stuffed owls with goody cauldrons as favors, but they were cute. I again had a tough time getting good shots of all the really fast moving Little Ones darting about in the crowd. I got alot of back of head shots!

Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 12 2010
.
.
I wonder what the one-year-old thinks of all this...

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 12 2010

.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 12 2010
.
Monty Rex, a robot toy, was the star present, among alot of excellent booty.

.
I was really tired n had to hurry off for work- But found time to upload pics n play with the Monty pic after work- I should really just sleep- after having missed rest to attend.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 12 2010
.
.
.
Well, off I go-
.
Have a magical week J !

10 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger Erica B said...

I wish I could've made it. Christine surely outdid herself.. how is sh going to top that NEXT year???

I love Juju's picture. cracked me up.
glad you had a great time!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I would like to see the wand you made. Looks like a great party!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I love what you did with the child's picture. Is he saying "hush-sh-sh-sh" or picking his nose? Regardless it is great.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger TALON said...

That looks like so much fun! I bet it was a blast making the wand! That cake is lovely. And I can't help thinking the one-year-old is just taking all the excitement in and loving every second of it.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

and let the party begain.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Opaque said...

Hehehe... reminds me of my birthday parties when I was that young...

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, Sorry you missed it too! It was pretty wild, n prob about ten kids there. Could barely walk thru. I think it would've been better not to have to rush out to work- Oh well- thanks

Lynn, took me a whole 3 minutes to whip it together, n tough getting around the other little artists. Wish my cam took better close-ups- I'll keep trying. The kids are so good at getting along- Thanks

Gran Annie, She was looking pretty tired n sticky from the kiwi, both I think. Thanks. That was J altered in 5 post below, btw.

Talon, It was a good party theme for the stuff they sell now. The cake was a kit. BBM used to make the market bakery ordered cakes years ago. She's definately building up high expectations for Birthdays ahead!

Ellis, Luckily most of the mayhem didn't last long. There was alot of action to keep track of... thanks

Opaque, Ah the memories! Amazing any pics came out- Thanks

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I love the beads the kids are wearing. Looks like fun!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Wish I could've been there with you all, Snaggle. I'd've helped eat any leftover cupcakes you wanted to get rid of, for sure.

CUTE kids, make me want to give them all big hugs.

Yes, hard when they're on the move. I used to get maybe 1 good pic out of 10 of Kelly when she was wee.

Kelly has not gotten into Harry Potter yet, I think I'll get the first one at the library and start reading to her, see if she likes them.

xoxoxo

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, somehow I knew you'd notice those! It must've been Mardi Gras day at Hogwarts. N Yes, all had fun!

JanF, By the time I got to the cupcakes, all the chocolate ones were gone, so I had to cut up the griffin! Doesn't look like so many kids in these pics, but there were so many folks n I didn't get pics of them all, tho i tried n got heads, n blinded everyone with the flash! J has been playing Lego Harry Potter on the Wii already. He likes being Haggared. He's seen the first few movies too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home