Sunday, December 05, 2010

750

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2010
.
.
I think this altered image came out interesting. The original was found in last Decembers pic file to play with today. In this new month I haven't yet taken any new pics. I'm hardly even getting out the door until after sundown this week-
.
The weather guy on tv said today's sunset will be the earliest of the year, TG! The days will get shorter until the 21st, but the sunrise will be later instead of the sunset earlier. Still, I seem to only see the sun these days at sunrise n sunset out my kitchen window. This was taken out that same window. For some reason I chose not to post the pic last year, even tho I do really like it.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2010
.
.
Here's that very simplified form n color effect again.
I've started wearing long johns to work this week, it's getting that cold here. We might even be getting some snow flurries the next few days. Maybe I'll take pics of the neighbors junk in the yard with snow on it... If I can get out there before dark, that is.
.
Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 2009
.
Oh well, at least I can see pretty stuff n sunshine on ESR today. It's about time for those icicles too!
.
.
Here comes another few nights of work....
..
Yes, this is actually post number 750 of the original ESR!

11 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

Yanno, ya got me feeling like a newbie here.

753rd post.

And here I sit with 560 at mine, although if you add all of them up, I am over 650.

In any event, congrats on a job well done.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger TALON said...

I love the goldness of the cold weather sunsets. Lovely shot, Snaggle. I love the shadows.

Yes, soon the daylight hours will begin to stretch...and not soon enough for me. :)

I have over 700 posts, too, and it kind of leaves me scratching my head - lol!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

I'm with Talon on that sunset.
As a night worker I to seem to have a hard time seeing the sun in its glory.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Cloudia said...

I like it very much




Aloha from Waikiki

Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


<°)}}><

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

G, Yep, n I've been slow getting posts up some weeks too! Course, I'm not counting other blogs, just ESR. Thanks

Talon, The cold tones are definately more saturated n clear. That pic's actually a sunrise over the B-cove towards the end of Dec.
I'm wondering if there's a 1k post limit still of if they've changed it? Time flies when your deciding what pic to post!

Ellis, Thanks. I'll have to try getting up earlier n sleeping less this week again, but we're expecting clouds for Days Off this week (n flurries).

Hi Cloudia! Thank you- Don't get much snow out there on the Islands I bet! Aloha!

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Can you believe I've written 1,184 posts?? And yet I always feel I have nothing to blog about!

Love the modified photos. :)

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I think I'm up to 344 posted now. Wow, tiem flies!

The altered one is Christmasly perfect, Snag.

And the original too is great. And -- middle one awesomely cool too.

Oh yeah, days start getting longer in just a couple weeks, who knew? Most people I guess, but it seems to be coming so quickly. Like Christmas, yikes!!

Amazing icicle.

You are pretty close to the water, cool!

xoxo

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, Wow, that tons! N your posts are pretty beefy too. Is that all your blogs, or just the Pad? thanks

JanF, so many already for you! Yep I'm three-quarters the way to 1k! I like all three pics too! There's about 5 more of it not shown also, so I picked off the cream.

I have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)so lack of sunlight really affects my mood. By that window I always get large icicles. Very cold indeed.

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like these pics.
The first one is very psychadelic

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I just checked - I have 766. Hard to believe. I always enjoy your posts, Snaggle - I'm glad we are in the same blogging community. Cheers to750!

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

ArtsWeb, Thanks, yes I think so too- n do remember the '70s!

Lynn, You do post more often than I with your content choice of listing good things! Congrats to you too- Cheers! (Glug of Green Tea)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home