Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sno fyi

Image by SnaggleTooth 2010
.
.
We got clobbered with a NorEaster on the Cape this afternoon n night. It's a slushy, slippery, 8-10 inches about 6 inches all packed down, so not too bad, but heavy. I had to work while the storm was brewing.
.
After almost an hour of shoveling, having been buried in a bank by the plow at work- I finally made it home safely, (Glory-Be I'm alive!)white knuckled, n eyes glued to the road all the way.
.
I shoveled to get into the driveway n did most of the walk, n porch by head-lights so It'll be easy to get back out tomorrow. Heck of a way to end a busy workday-night after only three-hours of sleep- on day #2 of a nine day work-week without a Day Off...
.
Food, eats, shower, zzz s, aches, pains, moans, n groans...

5 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I am glad you made it home safely, Snaggle.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger TALON said...

I hope that's all the shovelling you have to do while you're on such a tight schedule. And thank heavens you made it home safely!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Blue Bunny said...

yoo must be in great shape with so mutch shuvelling.

today my exersise is lifting karrits.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

I am so glad you are safe, if not sound.

and I'm so glad I don't have to shovel anything other than BS, cause that sounds like way too much work. Thank God I'm a southerner...we have life rafts :-)

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, me too! It was a very dangerous drive- thaks.

Talon, now it's all lumpy-frozen solid from the sloppy mess- Ice everywhere. Definately more shovel time after work than before! Thanks

BB, I gots me big- arm muscles you'd be jealous of... But I is Soooo sore- I suppose chewing is exercise too?

Paige, I hate all the apprehension about driving in those conditions- I'd rather stay home! The South really got nailed this year. you prob got good helpers there-
my 20-something neighbors didn't lift a finger to shovel anything here-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home