Wednesday, March 18, 2009

List

I left this list of 7 things I love in Talon's recent meme comments, n posted it here for those of you interested in exploring what your list would be.

I love ...
1 ... when it's so quiet, I can sleep for over 6 hours when I don't have to get up early
2 ... not having to go anywhere all day n staying home playing with art projects
3 ... when people beg me to play a fav Guitar tune
4 ... when I win some cash on my Lottery ticket
5 ... the sound of heavy rain from inside a cozy, dry room when I don't have to go out in it
6 ... the expanse of open space at the edge of the sea
7 ... when I get to talk to dear old friends again

4 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I gave her 7, but here are 7 more... (if my brain can dive that far.)

I LOVE...

1. how clean my new venetian blinds look, and how they camouflage that cracked outside pane
2. not having a headache
3. grey days
4. when my cat purrs
5. my mom's chicken boullion (as the French Canadians, and perhaps even the France French call that kind of chicken soup.)
6. the smell of new pine boards
7. wearing sneakers

There!
xo

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, wow, you really enjoy alot of things in life. good list! It's great how simple things can bring joy. Yay on no head-ache! I found I get them every time I ride in other folks vehicles because of fragrance n dust allergies.
I love when my cat puts on a "cute show" just to cheer me up on my day off, n hate not wearing sneaks!

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Wearing sneakers? It should be mandatory! The last time I wore heels, I swear I was practically in tears in under an hour - lol!

And the smell of new wood? Scrumptious!

Thank you both for sharing on my blog!

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, I'm, allergic to some wood fumes, but this reminds me of essential oils. Rosewood n Tea tree are my favs.
The shoes I wore at MB's wedding injured my foot (orthopedic shoe required) for 6 months!
You're welcome, n it's a good idea to focus on positives sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home