Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tide Down

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2008
...
...
...
Hmmm, no one likes seaweed. What a surprize, (not)! There's the sun just beginning to set. You can see some of the lounging water birds in this shot. This pic, plus the stick, n the previous sunset shot were all taken while standing on the same rock. It was too slick up on the jette to risk much stepping-stone action.
...
I'm movement challenged this week. At work last Friday, I got slammed into with a large metal rack at full speed. It didn't stop me, tho...
...
Then as I was leaving work, I noticed some one must have gotten perfume on the arm of my coat while it was hanging up. I took it off, even tho it was 20 F out, but it was too late. I'm very allergic to that stuff, n can't let it touch me. My arm has swollen up like a balloon, n is so sore I'm struggling to move it. One wrong move n it screams at me. So now I get to take bendryl n wait around about 2 weeks for it to go away.
I changed to another, lighter jacket. I'm still trying to wash the stuff out of the coat, with no luck yet. Maybe the pet stain remover high-test will do it. Of course, I react to that too, but at least that will wash out.
...
The bright side is, I noticed before it did more damage- whew! Now I'm just trying to work like this, n it's excruciating- My muscles all look like mush on that arm now.
I'd like to harshly punish the person who spilled that crap on my sleeve. The investigation continues...

3 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

Snagg,
Praying for your arm to heal very quickly.

Glad you can still type.

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Xray, thankyou very much- I think it working! Not as bad today. Me too- typing mostly just with the right tho. Left was injured. People are so clueless to Allergens.

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Buddy T. Doxie said...

Allergens is that just foe hoomans can I cheach it Buddy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home