Thursday, April 05, 2018

Marking Time

Image by SnaggleTooth 2018

Around holiday time when I was getting kids books to marker in, I got some extras for me. (Hi Gran Annie! Thanks for your past marker-ing inspiration). I haven't done anyone else's pics to color in since my childhood. It felt weird to do it, but just as an exercise I wanted to see one finished. So far I've only had time for this one.


Image by SnaggleTooth 2018

Turns out I'm horrible at staying in the lines or coloring in the marked zones all the way. Plus I used some different types of markers (highlighters) than just the ones I had given out, to "pop" the wings .
Image by SnaggleTooth 2018


I only began to play with this a few weeks ago, n plan to keep at the altering game. So all that are here are just starting points to crop for the rotating mirror fun. No time at all this week, Tho did get the state tax forms done, have just copied them n still have to go to the post office window to weigh the envelope.
Image by SnaggleTooth 2018

There is a scientific reason, besides the no species of that bird exist or color choices, that this could never be considered realistic, being able to exist in a natural world photo.

Can you guess what I already knew what was wrong with the elements in this pic?
Image by SnaggleTooth 2018

10 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

You art is a lot like spring.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger colleen said...

I love your love of color. I can't guess.

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

Know your work
That is at hand
as long as your work
to you is grand

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, helps take the drab away. Now if only it felt like Spring out there. I thought for sure you would know what's wrong with tha parts of this one!

Colleen, I just picked markers n colored in. I was going to do the bird sokid but changed my mind when it was so dark. I bet you know too!.

Ellis, any fun that can be done by my sore hands shall not look bland!
I have actually written a coloring book years ago, for toddlers.

Note:
I shall return for the game stopper later...

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Very nice - I don't spot what is wrong though.

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Thanks. Everyone is wondering a bit longer, n will go "Doh!" when I reveal the image flub...

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Thanks for the shout out. Your ability with blending colors is fantastic.

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, I lost patience with the solid color-in part. Even when a kid I did that to Paint-by-Number Oil paint kits. That's why my parents got me a set of tube paints n I began my discovery of art fun. Thanks.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I love the colours you've used. There's a real art in doing that.

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, There were so many partitions it was tough finding a way to alternate without abutting the same colors! Thanks for noticing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home