Thursday, August 24, 2017

By Another Name

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2017

Just a few weeks left of "Summertime" on the Cape. Work has gotten even crazier than usual. The effect of the increased minimum raise here plus lack of raises for long-term employees has a parade of quiters marching out the door.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2017

All us spectators are left holding the bag with too much to do with too few people. Everyone is over worked n exhausted. Even I am tempted to go work for the nearby new supermarket being built. Meantime, I'm still stuck in place needing bill money. Mostly I need a vaca to be able to rest n think. I'll get that in a few weeks.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2017

I had got some paper n cheap paints from the store to play with this week, so I can use brushes on more than the garden. But I got side-tracked out of errands this week, n it all will be tough to get all done today.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2017

I keep dreaming of how easy my life could get if I hit the lottery. I just found out a woman from my state won the huge powerball prize. Actually that dough could be alot of work, but much fun. Time again would be the limit on that. But delegating things to get done to helpers, n paying off debts would be much less stress.


Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2017

Without stress tho, I have noticed - motivation to get things done is less urgent, n results not as good. I think after getting money that big, that security would be way more stressful as all want to rip you off, or get a share. You'd definitely find out who your friends are after the dust settles.



Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2017

Every other pic here has unchanged color , like this one. A case of how magenta looks nifty with pinks. Maybe it's an Alien symbol for Rose, like symbols in that movie "Arrival" I am seeing this week on dvd.
Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2017

The other Alien  theme film I saw this week is "Jupiter Ascending" which I thought was fun tho intense. It asks you to swallow alot about aliens to get into that story, n is full of fighting.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2017

Alot of these are out in the Garden area trees this week. Alot of bumble bees also.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2017

back to the errands now- Have a good week!
Photo by SnaggleTooth Aug 2017

5 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

I do love the mallow. Ours are done and only exotic seed pods remain. Maybe you should think about doing some training for a newer job. Try to set aside weekend hours and see if you can get transferred, promoted or you change your job.

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger colleen said...

Ah, flower revealed. I come from the Hull, Nantasket Beach so not very Southern even after 30 years. I think July was August and August is September. Love the wander and color

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I am making a magenta and pink afghan. Hope it will be as pretty as the flower:-)

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Amazing that those images came from that beautiful flower. Good job!

I hope you get some rest soon.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, there are no other decent jobs for me there, never mind I don't want them. Week -ends are required. Vaca or quitting is the only way to lessen those hours. Sleep first this week, n then applying. Then finding better pay. It takes time to do the process. Thanks

Colleen, yep, it's Rose of Sharon trees out back. Fall is the best here, n I am glad for the relief from the heat! Thanks.

Gran Annie, I bet it will be awesome. My childhood neighbor used to crochet those amazingly fast. Wish I had some she did for my Mom. It's a good combo. Dark blue can go accent with those well also. Thanks

Lynn, sometimes it is a challenge getting good designs out of these pics. A lot of hit or miss with those mirror angles, n slow on the older machine. I hope to install PaintShopPro in a newer one soon to speed it up. Maybe I can find the CD this week. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home