Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Sum not All




Oh joy,  summer-like orders n a 6  day work-week!

I can't get to the library or go online to comment this week. I am limited to what I can to from my little tablet. I have to spend my one free day running many errands n getting laundry done. Then I have to go in very early n work very late, then go back for weekend orders!

Must make bucks when they let me, n can't afford to refuse, so I'll only get to read blogs this week if not too pooped after work.

I really miss those quiet quiet moments on the bridge near my old house, like when I shot this.

May  29 2014 pic here. 

I'll be back on the other side of exhaustion...

5 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Quiet moments are such treasures. I wish you some soon:-(

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Keep optimistic as maybe a new living space will open for you. Network and see if there are other spaces.

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, thanks. It's loud at the house lately. I need free time but am working more. I hópe so, thanks.

Tabor, places here are expensive now because of tourist season beginning. But that would help a great deal to find something I can afford. Thanks

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I hope you can get some peace soon.

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, I didn't realize the hole I feel without sunset time these days. Thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home