Saturday, March 25, 2017

Off The Post Path

After making a few altered images to post up at the library Thursday, I got bumped off the plan. I' ll have to post them later. The library had a sewer backup problem , n was closed when I got there! Guys were digging in a hole full of water near the path there, n some one was shop vacuuming  inside , visible thru a side door. 

Photo by SnaggleTooth years ago

Again I am posting via tablet n using old ESR pics from the google archive, with no idea which post they are from. It is my fave beach tho, probably from at least 5 years ago.

I did manage to get my Federal tax form filled out,  after wasting time getting to the library for nothing, then walking home. I didn't get to comment on what I read either! TG I didn't have any critical bill payments to do. Still will need days to get the State forms done. Those instructions are terrible to figure out.

Hope to have more fun pics up here soon!

9 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

If I arrived at the Library and the bathrooms were closed, we would all have a big problem. LOL That is always my first stop when I arrive there. Meanwhile I download all my library audio books from home. Love that. I hate for you to miss out on access to your library.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Libraries are so important to us all, except the very rich who are too busy making money to read! Hope it gets repaired and soon.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, yep usually my first stop too! Sometimes easier to use that bathroom than wait for the one at the house! Access is supposed to be the point of the library. I need it for internet n bill paying. Of course books n movies are a major perk too. I haven't tried audio books yet. Thanks. Did read n unable to comment on yours.

Tabor, thanks, I hope so too! "Until further notice" is all the info I get now. I'm sure they will cut something due to the cost to the budget from this. Hopefully not the hours I can get there. TG for the little tablet this week.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

Tax are not fun. I guess I'm one of those rich ones. I never go to libraries

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, you only have to go online to browse the library these days, if you can download to a device to read! I need the net there, faster, easier, secure , n I don't need a bunch of adapters. Someday I'll get some to upload pics from home. Way easier to not go there. Luckily I like to walk... You are lucky to have convenience of not needing too!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Note: pic is from May 2007, which I finally found on the file name after copying the URL adds onto notepad at the library. Oh yeah, I used to do that-

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I never go to the library either. I do read but not enough and tend to get cheap paperbacks off Amazon.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Oh my - I'm so behind in reading blogs, but your posts are making some nice lunchtime reading today!

Love that pic! And taxes are no fun, for sure.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, you do get spoiled not having to go out to get things. I can't avoid it , but that is OK with me these days. I used to love the drive thru windows like the pharmacy has. Then you don't see the other sale stuff on the isle end caps you weren't expecting tho. I like accidentally finding things I was unaware of. N walking out with them! Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home