Thursday, November 03, 2016

On the Ball

 Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016
Last Week's
Question : 

If I made green Troll (Donut) Balls to hand out, what flavor would you expect them to be?

The first thing I thought of was "Boogers", but that is impractical. I do have more ideas, plus answers from coworkers.


 Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016


Answers from work were

Pistachio

Mint


I'd probably expect them to be Lemon-lime.

But want them to taste like
cookies n cream
(Half-rolled in chocolate cookie crumbs.)

What would be more fun is to rocky-road those flavors with the pistachios... mmmm


 Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

On my post "Boo Time"
folks answered:

Blogger Lynn said...
chocolate

Blogger Erica Burns said...
Lime
Green apple
Mint
Pistachio

Blogger Tabor said...
cinnamon and ginger with a bit of caramelized sugar.

 Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

Yep, now I want all of those! Thanks for the brainwaves...

Nope, no time for leisurely baking!


For the pre-Halloween holiday work order I worked about 12 hours. Still recovering from that one- now four days later.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2016
 A beautiful Day Off Weds, sunny in the 60's-- I watched the Chicago Cubs in the seventh game with the Indians to finally end that old curse n win the World series in extra innings at 12:47 pm after a rain delay. I'm very Happy for them. It was a great, close game to watch all the way thru.
I do like baseball, n am glad I got to see it.
Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

Reminds me of how it felt in 2004 when the Boston Red Sox finally won it after their so called Curse was thought to be lifted, after the Babe's piano was fished out of a pond.

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

Strange how superstition runs so rampant n so finally defeating the negativity, even if a figment of imagination - it helps you feel like a winner... so you can win.  



Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

 This week-end is time back an hour, which will help me get a bit more rested, but most I do will be in the dark again. Also election time is almost over, n I can't wait for the negative campaign ads to go away on tv...
Still wondering who will win.

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016


 One more work-week to go before scheduled time off n a road trip is planned.

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

I really like how these came out....
Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

 Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2016

Photos of leaves were used today. The first from actual real collected leaves, the second, webby ,maple-ish ones are plastic from the Dollar Tree. I put them around the window to decorate n see from outside.





5 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Unbelievable work on your altered pictures. I wish I knew how you did that. It is amazing.

As far as the World Series goes, was anyone for the Cleveland Indians? I felt kind of bad for them because it seemed like the world was chanting Cubbies.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Very creative on the altered images!

I watched the game until midnight - I couldn't keep my eyes open and I was thinking the Cubs were about to lose. :) I should have made coffee and stayed awake, but 5am was looming...

I'm excited for the Cubs and I did record the rest of the game, so I'll watch it tonight.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Firstly what are green Troll (Donut) Balls!! I have to say they sound horrid!

I love the altered images of the leaves, they are very clever.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Erica B said...

Welp, I didn't watch ANY of the World Series games.. so... yeah. I have been READING lately. I recently finished up the Outlander series after starting with book 2 on April 5. (I read/listened to book 1 a couple years ago for a book club.) These books are about 1000 pages each, and I finished book 8 on oct 20th. Literally had a hard time putting down my e-reader. lol. so needless to say I haven't watched much tv at all this year...

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, All I do is type in numbers n see what the click does for me... Thanks. You have a point, but I did see some Indians fans around town. Alot of folks here didn't care because the Red Sox weren't in the game.

Lynn, Thanks. That's my game- You won't find this stuff elsewhere... I predicted they would win, but folks scoffed at me, then they made me pretty nervous with the tie-up! Glad you get to see the nail-biter after all. Day folks do need sleep, I'm lucky I'm always up that time. Kinda like that election result also! 3am it was on.

LLcoolJ, I am trying to invent some before next fall- for fun. But they don't have to taste bad- Just look it. I did give out sour candy at work this year! Glad you enjoyed my fun clicking work this week-

Erica, Wow- those ARE LONNGGGGG books- I have resisted them so far. Been doing alot of movies this year, fewer books, n am now starting books n reading little bits of many at the same time! (don't have much time for it lately) I see the raccoon from "Furiously Happy" in your profile pic there-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home