Thursday, October 27, 2016

Boo Time

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2016

The village Pizza shop has this Ghost Rider outside every year. Two weeks ago he sported a clown mask n wig- but after that bad clown stuff in the news, they took it off.

 Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2016

I like the pets in the window too!

 Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2016

Note: I don't believe these animals have ear bones - just cartilage, so to be consistent, the human skull should have them too!
Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2016

Here's some perfect Autumn colors - which always make me want to eat pumpkin Pie...


Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2016

The machine I.m on at the library is too dark for them- they look so much better at home.

 Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2016 OKC

 Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2016 OKC

 Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2016 OKC

 Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2016 OKC

 Photo by Erica Oct 2016

Erica gave me pics from Western MA last week- I used one for these altered pics after I cropped it. next is the original- Just beautiful anyhow...

 Photo by Erica Oct 2016

At work the other day I asked everyone this question:

If I made green Troll Balls (donuts) , what flavor would you expect them to be? 

I'll update later some answers.
Now I really want to make some...


7 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Hmmm - I would think chocolate for the green troll balls. :)

And love the pics and the altered pics. And the skeletons - right in the spirit of the season.

Must go buy candy for the possible trick or treaters. Wish there were little ones about still.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I am guessing there will be many clown costumes this Halloween. Too bad they are getting such a bad rep. Meanwhile your fall colors are FANTASTIC!!!

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Erica B said...

green?

Lime would be weird
Green apple would also be weird
Mint might be okay, but
Pistachio I think would be best

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

Flavors are cinnamon and ginger with a bit of caramelized sugar. Glad you found time to get out and about and enjoy the seasonal decorations.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Like the chocolate idea. Hope all went well for boo-time there- Hopefully I get comment time this week- got cut-off last week again!

Gran Annie, Yep, there should be no terrorist clowns! Not Funny- for one thing- Hope it went well there, Thanks

Erica, Good list of possibilities- Funny I thought alot of the same things, but missed Apple! Sad because that's my shampoo ...

Tabor, Wow, those would be really good. Thanks. Sad the fake ones seem better than the real ones this year!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Love the skeleton on the motorbike! I don't celebrate Halloween and the UK isn't quite as in to it all as you Americans. :)

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, I am always into candy! Like giving it out too- n always up to the decorating for it. Kinda like Cinco de Mayo in Mexico.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home