Thursday, August 25, 2016

Did you miss me?

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2016

A last minute, 24-hour notice, work schedule change, resulted in not getting any rest time before I needed to find stuff to pack for week-end visit trip.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2016
 Then a last minute travel plan change to the night before essentially deprived me of all sleep before the family day n gave me only a couple hours to get ready n more things needed to bring. Plus I was not home to make all the food I'd wanted to eat the evening of my Day Off. I threw most away after I got back. Also I couldn't go grocery shopping before back to work. They gave me split up Days Off, had one Day n then  worked 7 days in a row with no OT because my Days Off were moved again to the end of the week. Today is Library time, n need to pay bills so no work-food shopping time until tomorrow, n lost my laundry day at the house as a work day. Now will struggle to fit in one load for work stuff.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2016

\n workday "6-in-a-row" folks at the house woke me up all morning, so I got less than 3 hours of sleep before working a shift in Hell with some very difficult, other culture young folks being cruel n rude to me  all night.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2016


Now family folks trying to get me to schedule some more trips but I can't even think - Too much stress! just want to snooze n do nothing until my body can recover a bit... still waiting for that...

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2016

So my shopping, chores, laundry, sleeping, eating, n work days are all screwed up at once, going on week 3. I wish everyone would stop changing my plans for me! Wonder if it will continue next week- It's about time to throw a fit at all these folks. Only a week left of crazy summer orders - Yay!

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2016

Something strange happened after work at 3am the other day. That annoying emergency broadcast system warning test noise came on over the tv. My impulse was to hurry n change the channel away from that rude, nasty beep. But for the first time in my memory, it was announcing an actual emergency!

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2016


A tornado warning was issued for Metro-West, the area of my childhood home where I still know some folks. There was a tornado later confirmed in Concord MA. Luckily no one except trees n wallets were injured.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2016

Here's where we had a family visit. Did alot of toe- dipping, tho was cooler n overcast that day so no one really swam. Got more for later...

5 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Not sure why another job you've not got?
I'm sure there is some work law has being broken.
change the work around so they don't have to pay over time.
Not sure how you got those pic from that pic but many flowers you showed.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I think it's time to get a blog posse together and knock some crude and rude heads together! I don't like to think of anyone being mean to you. I'm sure you handled it beautifully though.

And I hope you enjoyed your family - you've had some challenging times since then.

Hugs!

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Yes missed you but you are back with a bang. Love,love, love the altered photos. Sounds like your life is in the same turmoil as usual. Who and why were there young hooligans taunting you in the wee hours? You need your sleep. I am happy that my phone goes off with with tornado warnings loudly enough to awaken me. Glad you are back.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

Glad you had some time off even if it was chaos. Try to set aside some rest time before you get sick. YOu need it.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, FT work around here is tough to get- not to be thrown away without getting another- Tons of part time, lower pay out there. Keeping more bux where I am... Yep, I got my buttons down in Paintshop Pro! Thanks

Lynn, I don't know how I can handle it while others can't- Makes me stronger I guess! Thanks for the image- I'll tell them off someday...

Annie, Can't believe out of time again- working on too many searches- too time consuming! I watch too much news late at night trying to catch up there too! Thanks

Tabor, Yep, still working on it. Some folks were away a couple days at the house so got a little more uninterrupted rest. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home