Thursday, July 28, 2016

Ju Ju

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2016Image by SnaggleTooth July 2016

The Juju fish are melting... What a hot, humid month we've had here.

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2016

I made it back to a short half-dip to the village beach again this week. My legs really miss all the toe-dipping I used to do at the old place. Now every thing is so much more inconvenient n time-consuming.

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2016


I've had zero computer time this week. So I'm posting less extensive pics than I'd normally get to.

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2016


My bush tomato container fell over last week- probably critters, so my first tomato wasn't ripened all the way yet. Then there is the weird, gourd-looking cucumber. Well, it tasted good, just wish it had been fatter!
Image by SnaggleTooth July 2016

Now the cuke vines are dried up looking all done.
 The drought is so bad here, even when you water often it dries right up.


Image by SnaggleTooth July 2016


Maybe we'll get some storms with rain tomorrow - I'm hoping.

I used to post these reflected mirror, color, texture altered pics all the time.
Image by SnaggleTooth July 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2016


It all needs a good drenching. I've been eating the  few peas n green beans the last couple weeks, so it isin't a total loss. There will be more tomatoes. I put bricks around the base to hold it up.


Image by SnaggleTooth July 2016

Of course I have so little garden time here it's amazing I get anything...
Photo by SnaggleTooth July 2016

My fave Dollar Tree dish n my first fruits - Oh yeah, that's my Lavender in the pic.  I've had some in my room every week. Not allergic to it n just love that smell.

Have a good rest of July!

6 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Is it not strange
what we see
is not what is.
yet the two
are both the same

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Wow, wow, wow do I ever love these altered photos!!! I lost one of my decorative peach trees this week. Sadly the new puppy snapped it off:-( But I love her still:-)

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

You are not rich in produce, but that makes no difference because if you put yourself in the moment it is so good! Those last altered photos where I can almost see the veggies are the best!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

That's a beautiful tomato!

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Erica B said...

my tomatoes haven't ripened at all yet. the bulbous cuke is a result inconsistent water- but with the drought who is surprised- NO ONE. my cuke plants has some burned leaves, but my garden is otherwise doing well. if you lived closer I would gladly share my over abundance of vegetables. I like to grow all the things, but we're physically unable to eat it all!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, Srtange how the eyes enjoy semmetry
n always make a person from it...
One can not exist without the other!

Gran Annie, Thanks- New Puppy?! Oh well- They are no fun without the trouble, I guess.

Tabor, I like how it makes you hungry even when unrecognizable! Thanks

Lynn, Thanks. Most are still green here-

MB, I'm pigging out on Zukes this week- Thanks anyhow. I need more time to eat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home