Thursday, June 09, 2016

Shake-up or Shake-down?

Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016

My 6 days in a row are over TG n I can almost relax for a few hours. Having a strange week at work, n now we're all on guard with the Big Boss there all night trying to train folks better. Hope the inspection on my Day Off this week goes well.

Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016

 He's been on a bit of a rampage lately, n heads have rolled for folks who won't do as he says. He got so mad at the Prod. manager I've worked for since I got the job, now we need a new one. The couple of that one's underlings are trying to do that job, but the one who is out now had it better n faster than anyone.


Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016

Meanwhile we all have to be good n save Big Boss more money, but we're all burnt out.
The atmosphere there is bordering on what it must feel like to be in a prison camp. That's what I've been calling it under my breath to folks there as a joke. Plus remarking I should've committed some crime to deserve such treatment. Everyone has been taking numbers n getting in line for wanting to find a new job elsewhere ASAP.

Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016

Not so easy to hurry up n get work lately tho. Hope I can stick it out awhile until things smooth over. Hopefully it gets easier instead of worse. Summer has just started n I am so tired from that first few weeks already.

Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016


This week at least it's cooling down here n getting windy for my walk. I'm watching "After Earth" with Jaden n Will Smith, n "Escape" with Stallone n Schwarzenegger this week for some Sci-Fi fun. I found the third "Pirates of the Caribbean" for last week n still have the wonderful music of Hans Zimmer still running thru my brain. Especially the sword-fight tune is my fave.


Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016



Kinda feels like I've been dancing around some sharp blades lately too... 


Tough to imagine how I got all these images out of a cute kitten pic from the Day he opened his eyes. He's bigger n climbing everything now. My cam batts (re-chargeable) have been going dead quickly alot lately. Many missed shots, but will keep trying to get more of him.   

Photo by SnaggleTooth June 2016

Hope you're having more fun than me...

3 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Nothing worse than working for a crazy person. It takes its toll, so use psychology with them and lie low when you can!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Oh my - so sorry to hear that it is so bad there. I do hope it eases up!

Cute kitty!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, I can't lie low because I'm in a prominent position, tho under-paid. Very stressful, yep. He reminds me of my High school Principle who was a Nun we nick-named "Sarge"... I do try not to talk at all when he is there. Thanks

Lynn, I so need time off now that we're about 8 people short. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home