Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Grey is nice too

Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016
Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016



Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016

Grey is nice, but not in the hair you're thinking? I'm lucky to have blond-ish hair it's tough to see grey in-. yay! Plus now the sun is bleaching out the brassy tone too. I won't ever use hair coloring because of my allergies to the chemicals.
Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016


Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth June 2016

Photo by SnaggleTooth June 2016

My spiny Aloe plant is flowering! I didn't ever see a Aloe blossom before. They are about .75 of an inch long with one open at a time. I guess using the plant light on occasion made it happen.  
Photo by SnaggleTooth June 2016

At least I got to do these pics this week. Trying not to write another exhausted from work post so guess I'm going short on words lately...

6 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I love grey and I love what you have done with grey. Plus I had no idea that aloe plants ever blossomed. Wow!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, I didn't think so either - It almost died after I moved until I started turning on the plant light bulb on a clip-lamp near it, really for the other plants the Basil). Now It's growing bulb-like hips. Wonder if I'll get seeds? Thanks.

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

That's so neat that it bloomed! A bright spot in your summer.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, yes, each bright spot is appreciated. Thanks

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I love that top image, it's probably my favourite one you've done!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

llcoolJ, I finally got one on the top you liked, Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home