Thursday, May 12, 2016

Birds

Image by SnaggleTooth spring 2016

Now I have 2 outdated posts from last week, n nothing ready for this one...

Internet Interruptous


Image by SnaggleTooth spring 2016

Finally the week-long rains ended, n all I need now is time n ambition to get more plant stuff squared away. Got Petunias for boxes out front, n still the back veggies to do.

Image by SnaggleTooth spring 2016

Really I want to just sit n do nothing lately - I hurt the feet in bad shoes that discintegrated after less than 3 weeks at work, n have bought more expensive ones to try. I'm tired with tree-pollen head-aches, n the Oak trees aren't even out yet.

Image by SnaggleTooth spring 2016

Two days off are never enough. After next week's Days Off I have two more vaca days scheduled. Hopefully I'll be feeling better after that. These perfect 60 F days now sure make for a better mood at least. Now if I could only afford to play Hookey from work I'd be more relaxed.

Image by SnaggleTooth spring 2016

I hate forced blogvacas like what happened last week. Missed you all, n I'm still here -

Photo by SnaggleTooth spring 2016




(I believe these are Orioles).

7 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Lovely birds! I hope you can get some rest soon, Snaggle - I understand. I don't know if I could stand to be on my feet all day like that.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Wow, wow, wow, all so lovely!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Of the three sights I hold onto
you and Lynns are two

Thanks

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

They are goldfinches and just love sunflower seeds. How lovely for you to watch their visits. I hope you get some plain ordinary days for just sitting and thinking soon.

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Those birds are beautiful. Wow their colours are amazing.

I've been getting foot pain recently, and it's no fun. Fortunately I'm not on my feet all day like you. I hope the new shoes work.

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

Gotta love it when life throws just enough of those tiny little curves to gum up your day.

Father Nature's Corner

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Thanks. We have alot of those birds here now. 12 to 14 hours a day is wearing me down - The pedometer says 18 miles per night at work! Rest tomorrow I hope -

Gran Annie, Thanks, never did get to those story words you posted last week- I'm slaking off with this limited time! Thanks

Ellis, Keep holding, sorry I need more time for this myself!

Tabor, I thought the golden-colored ones were those- Like the golden eagle color. Good thing you're a bird expert! Not going to get alot of idle time this week, But will watch films n read at night.

LLCoolJ, You get cool birds there too- but hopefully not deceased ones- I remember those! The new, roomier for toes ones are healing up the hurt- thanks

G.B., Very gummy here - Some curves take more wind out of the sails than other ones.... Hope your winds are going along ok!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home