Thursday, March 31, 2016

Some is Better than None

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2016

This week I finally got 3 out of 5 asked for days  off. So next to my regular days it adds up to 5 Days in a row. Yippie! The beginning of September is the last time I had this many.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2016

Barely making a dent in my tired condition, but there's so much less stress at least. Finished the Federal tax form, n half-way thru the state instructions. This stuff really needs a clear head to read.

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2016

Began some clean-up planters stuff, have seeds n also am trying out new  blueberry bushes in containers. Need a new bush tomato one to avoid blight. Don't want my stuff in the actual ground so if I move I can take them along.
Image by SnaggleTooth March 2016

 I raked a bit from the back garden here, but it was pretty cold yesterday. Today is way better, but out getting online, n walking back. Planning more exercise.
Also dug out the free weights from the closet because I need to fix the weaker side from work again. They were out of reach too long!


Image by SnaggleTooth March 2016

Another chilly Polar vortex is expected in this week-end, so I put off some planting stuff. I figured having something else to do besides the tax stuff would help my mood a bit. Still trying to get to the play guitar point. Two days left to relax before it's back to the old grindstone again.

Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2016

Spring flowers are coming up.
Hopefully I'll be more refreshed as well...

6 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

So glad that you got some well-deserved down time. Get your most pressing errands done, but be sure to take some time off for a long walk or good read or something.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

It is wonderful to know you got 5 days off in a row and that you are making good use of them. I don't know anyone who deserves time off more that you.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, thanks, I still haven't finished State taxes, about one more day I think - that was the important stuff I need to think for. I watched alot of movies, n ate good stuff!

Gran Annie, Whew, I needed it so badly. Got alot done, but did rest up too. With all the sleep I've missed I could use more days tho. Thanks

Back to work today after a visit - why I got online now...

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

Definitely a great way to recharge the batteries and get things done. I have a vaca like that back in February with the dual holiday and some paid time I had five days off with pay. Got caught up on things big time.

Father Nature's Corner

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

So glad you got that time off, Snaggle - hope you are staying warm!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

G.B., I have waited far too long for mine, n would like more! But we do really need that to stay creative I think - Makes a huge thinking difference- Thanks

Lynn, I keep going out in the storms, but my room is ok warm, often too hot from folks below mine - I have zero temp control at home now- Then the owner goes to too low when she's not up. Will be using long johns foe a while yet i think - Out in a flooding rain storm today- Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home