Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sky Dancing

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2016

After work last night I got really side-tracked, when I discovered one of the younger, very shy kitties here had birthed a single, orange kitten on a towel in a chair. (The young male was fixed recently).

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2016


She's now hiding in a file drawer with the kit, n came out to eat when I got home today, but is hiding again from the other folks when they arrive. She had been famished. She's getting alot of extra treats n petting from me now. Poor thing isin't yet a year old - a teen Mom, but doing well on her first day, considering. 

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2016

Work orders are up lately, n I haven't been doing much besides reading Suzanne Collins n watching Vampire movies in my collection this week. I do really get a kick out of those movie special effects. I wish I had more leisurely days to play with my ideas more. (plus the newer programs n machines to do some movies of my own).

Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2016


Image by SnaggleTooth April 2016

For now I'll settle for a couple hours of pic playing, soon to be seen on ESR...

This week I still didn't get to transplanting the new garden pets, as the temps keep dipping to freezing overnight this week. Easier to put plastic over little pots than big ones. 

Photo by SnaggleTooth Spring 2016

Tough to believe that I got all these (not from the Kitten pic) from a random cloud formation on a windy day. At times the sky is the prettiest sight plus the best free show we get. Now it's even more entertaining for me... 

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2016


Image by SnaggleTooth April 2016

9 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Erica B said...

Aww. cute kitten! did you guys know the mom was preggers?

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Odd that she just had one kitten - I haven't heard of that before. Will that kitten be yours now? Hope so.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Erica, we were thinking so because she was a bit fat. We weren't expecting one so quickly!

Lynn, Yep, never seen just one- poor thing gets cold! Don't know, will see.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Maybe because she is young all things don't work at the same rate.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

All of my cats have been fixed but I do miss kittens around the place once in awhile. That's a cutie little orange baby

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

All of my cats have been fixed but I do miss kittens around the place once in awhile. That's a cutie little orange baby

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Oh. My. God. That kitten is such a sweet precious gift. So cute.

I love the "garden pets" idea. We do love our flora babies as we do our fauna.

Gosh, that cloud sky is AMAZING!!! The best show, for sure!

Good to be here. Thinking about you.

oxoxoxoxo





 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Aww I think you should adopt that little kitten. Very cute indeed. I love all your altered images too! Very creative.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, The single baby is huge for a couple weeks old! gets lonely tho- needs siblings instead of all big ones to play with. Fun tho-

Gran Annie, Very unexpected but adorable, n cute as a button now! At least you still get chicks, right? babies are always cute!

Jannie, Looks a bit like KitKat I think- Miss you blogging over there!

LLcoolJ, The owner asked me, but I don't know if I'll move somewhere I'll be allowed to have him. I'll just borrow him for now. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home