Thursday, May 12, 2016

Internet Interruptous

 Image by SnaggleTooth spring 2016

Please forgive the unexpected lapse in posting to ESR last week.



 Image by SnaggleTooth spring 2016

 Altho I had a post ready, our library was closed all week. I didn't find out until I got there on Thursday. How inconvenient... n walking in the prevalent rain home too...

 Image by SnaggleTooth spring 2016


 Image by SnaggleTooth spring 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth spring 2016

Colorized Photo by SnaggleTooth spring 2016

I will pre-date n post it below anyhoo-

4 Cynthia

2 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I like the blue shots, how did you do them? And I'm glad the library is open again!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, It's "colorize" under the color option, where you enter the hue number to get what monochrome you're looking for. Also how I sometimes do the purple ones. Back in college I had to paint some like this for my own. I really want more online time, but the Library at least is free. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home