Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Where have all the Flowers Go--


The woods are slowly filling in. Rain the past two days is finally jump starting more growth. These pics are from the past week. Today the bamboo has shot up like magic. I need to mow, but ran out of daylight too soon again.
 Too much to do around here. I'm still water challenged- lugging dishes n shower supplies down, n water to wash hands, cook, n drink up from the downstairs empty apartment. Due to the lack of lights n pre-dawn heat there, I've been taking a short nap n waiting until daylight to shower after work, then sleeping a few more hours before work again. It's been a major hassle for two weeks now. I've been long-duration sleep deprived all this time.
Squirrels in the side yard feast
on my bready leftovers in the periwinkles.
The landlord folks finally decided they couldn't handle doing the needed work themselves, n now I have to shop around here for some one to help out- which I wanted done weeks ago already! More missed sleep to do that now...
 Just what I needed, more to do, less relaxing, n even less sleep- calls waking me all day, with no time off from work! Meanwhile the house is non-functional with stuff moved around n hard to get to until the work is done- no telling how long this will take.
<><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><>
Vincia in a 5-gallon bucket transplanted from the side yard
 are thriving out on the deck.
After spending weeks of my free time cleaning up the yard debris, some still deposited from Hurricane Irene, I'd done the major raking, n pruning. N Then this week they removed the trailer from the yard. Now I need to fix where it sat for decades, remove wild vines n more raking. '
I just want to sleep, read, n play guitar, not worry about all this other stuff like being ready for work again, having clean clothes, dishes, n food. I can't even consider getting out the blocked art supplies! I'm really burnt out! This is not what I'd planned to do for spring cleaning (making more of a mess moving supplies out of the bathroom n kitchen to other rooms instead of cleaning dust from the other rooms-ugh!) N now here comes the tree pollen, so I can't hang out the clothes n have to hang them all over the backroom.
Blogger will take more time. My pics are not in the intended order here, n I give up for today- but did finally find the preview button, n where they hid the html button, but then I can't get the edit box to come back! I decided to copy my text from notepad.
 
Guess my life just wasn't hard enough yet...
Edit Note: I'm going crazy unable to format this post right!
<><><><><><><><><>Tiger Lillies across the road are half grown already.
Vines in the woods across the road
are original to the altered pic above. 



6 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Actually you are to be commended for handling things so well. I'd be a raving maniac by now. Bless your heart:)

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I'm with Granny Annie - I would be, too. That water thing alone would make me crazy.

I have a difficult time moving pics around, too, now. In the old blogger, you could just copy the code. I don't know if you remember my end of the year post in which I had 12 favorite photos, but it took several tries starting over to get them in the right order and spaced just right.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, I've had a few blow-out moments at work because I'm so frustrated with lazy people plus over-tired. Every part of me aches from climbing the stairs repeatedly.
Yes, I feel like throwing things n swearing but don't- too tires!

Lynn, Now it looks like this will drag on awhile- the cost will be high, parts n labor.
My pics were moving progression position instead of staying Flush Left- n the caption text won't stay in the column spacing- then the caption for the Tiger Lillies disappeared. It takes too long to load the edit window to re-edit- Going to take me awhile here. Thanks for describing your pic probs too!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I find the pictures never come up where I want them to be but I just copy and paste them to the right place and then delete the original one.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLCoolJ, I'm having a tough time, even editing on the "good" machine at BBMs! They took away the hovernote html! I just want the old look back- Ay Yi! You're doing way better than me- I can't even get stuff flush left...

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Note: obviously I'm playing with edit today, now a pic is thru the text!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home