Saturday, March 31, 2012

Altered Bucket

0Image by SnaggleTooth March 2012


One of my new Fave altered pics here... Might make a nice card too- I think it also hints of Easter time with these colors.






Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2012
On Day Off took a quick pic of the large bucket just outside the Post Office door. Looks like the Garden Club made the most of those two good days in a row last week also... In this case, I like the colorful altered image of it better!


Have a good week-end

8 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I love it when people plant multiple things in one pot - I wish I had that talent.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Lovely for note cards or a nice screen saver for Easter:)

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, I always crowd different flower plants into my containers, but none are large like that one- or look as orderly.

Gran Annie, I think so too- thanks.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I prefer it too! It's looks great. You need to do something special with that image.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger TALON said...

I love watching the world burst back into technicolor after the drab. That pot is going to be almost as gorgeous as your altered pic when it blooms, Snaggle!

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, I've got several that should get printed large n get matted n framed I guess, perhaps even sold... But I always want to see them next to the actual one, so I need to do both!

Talon, The flowers are going slowly so far here- Yep, those Garden Club volunteers doing the buckets all over town are good at the arrangements- Maybe this week the Daffodils will open.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Looks great. What a cute-looking town.

HAPPY EASTER

xoxo

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Jannie, Thanks- Happy Easter to Funsterville!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home