Friday, March 18, 2011

Radio-active Imagination

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2010
It's not even Easter yet, n I found an egg-like, bird-head critter in a blue nest by the radio-active green patch with the orange melt-down crater under the psychodelic mushroom cloud, which has closed eyes n is mediating...

N I'm not even doing acid or even drunk!

.

Maybe I'm just a tad paraniod of the Japan Nuclear reactor thing going on... .

Image by SnaggleTooth March 2010



.

.

Perhaps a nice, normal looking paint effect will calm my nerves. (I hope Japan doesn't soon resemble the above pic). I've been hearing about the nuke plant workers doing their duty calmly, even tho they know it's a death sentence gig.

.

My job definately would not hold the same importance in my brain were something to start melting down... I'd leave ASAP-


Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2010 Tho I hear "There is no danger" somehow I'm still expecting fall-out...


(This is the original pic of the ones above)

..

UPDATE:

March 28 2011, ABC's World News Now reports this early a.m. that radioactive rainwater was found after testing in Massachusetts this week. The report links the result to fallout from the Japan disaster.

9 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

The egg of life
the mushroom of death
before us two stand
and one went ahead

Yes normal is sometimes best
for abnormal is stander
when will the two not be the same
or brothers unite

If the government says it’s okay RUN FOR IT

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

We always fear what we cannot see until it is too late.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger TALON said...

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday about the workers - true heroes. I just hope all their efforts aren't for naught.

I'm with Ellis - when the government insists it's fine, you just know it's bad.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Yes - those workers putting themselves in such grave danger is astounding.

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, I like your version alot! Especially how you ended it... Sad how funny that is-

Tabor, The scary part about radiation is it's invisible! Not it's effects tho. I remember those school drills- when putting your head under the desk was supposed to protect you from a nuclear blast... Thanks

Talon, Lets hope someone gets to live because of their sacrifice! Awful how the Japanese Govmt put on the sugar coating in understatement PSB announcements-

Lynn, Much of life seems an effort in futility- but that is too much to ask from anyone! The Japanese are bound by duty tho- n dis-honor is unacceptable.

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Neo said...

You know, you really need to share the drugs!!!

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, it could be radiation poisoning...

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Note: a google Image search for "japan nuclear reactor" turned up the second pic here according to "Stats" tab

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

came up again on google Images in search for "acid mushroom cloud pictures" eh-eh! Very popular image

 

Post a Comment

<< Home