Sunday, February 27, 2011

Segments

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2011.
.
.
This altered image is so pretty, I just had to show it before the end of the month. I can just look at this for awhile without getting bored. After the previous post, you might think this was a by-product from that batch, but it isin't.
.
The NECN weather guy just said something odd- That it's snowing in Baja California, n in Tijuana Mexico, n then will snow alot in Flagstaff AZ next, then from that same system here a bit later, we'll get rain! That's backwards of what we'd ever expect...
.
So I hope your mittens are ready over there JR south of San Diego, n Joey on holiday in AZ, cause you may get snowed in! The cacti may wither n freeze. You may need socks n clothes with sleeves. Don't slide too much- Please! (For a minute there I felt like Dr Seuss).
.
N now we will not resume our normal weather patterns... (for a bit perhaps)
.
Photo by SnaggleTooth Feb 2011 .
If you step out the front door of the old Inn, cross the road, pass the memorial bench on the bluff n look forward, this would be your view. On that sand below is where I took the Inn's pic from. It's difficult to tell when clicking which pics will make the best altered images.

7 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger ... Paige said...

beautiful, love the cracked up ice scene, and the inn photo, and altered boy (lol)

and the crazy snow;-p We are warm

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

The ones that know will know and the others will explain it away. Who will beleave and who not?
A toss in the air.
Should the ones that don't ask themself should they?

Have a great rainy day

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger TALON said...

That image is mesmerizing, Snaggle. What a gorgeous view from that Inn!

We got six inches of snow last night and they forecast rain for tomorrow and then back to snow again...crazy!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Until I get to stand on that sand with you on the spot in the bottom pic, Snaggle, that picture will sustain my dreams of seeing your lovely land.

I feel like Dr. Seuss sometimes too! :)

And I have to let you know of a typo, brypo -- brain typo? on my comment I meant to write that I had been making sidebar buttons 7 a WEEK, instead of 7 a day as I had written.

I like the first pic, looks like a big dance party to me.

xoxo

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Paige, Thanks for the visit. I've been having more fun with pics this Feb. than last. The boy wasn't altered at the vets at least! Lucky you warm- we're still frozen here now.

Ellis, Of course they'll explain it somehow- but what will the cactus think? Snowed in LA too.
Yes, because curiosity is good!

Talon, it kinda makes me think of a mosiac, of what I don't know. Thanks. At first i thought it wasn't a great pic with the branches in the way, but the altered formulae I use fooled me!
We've had rain to 1" snow to ice two days in a row. Late to drive home in, then early to leave in. Can't believe Mexico tho-

JanF, I'd have to walk you all the way around the villiage beach here- I did mention it's almost an island, right? Funny i was wrong about Joey, cause he wrote he was heading back to the UK on the 26, so he may not need those mittens.
One per day certainly seems more doable! Funny- Hmmmm a dance party! Great thought-

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

You sure live in a beautiful place, Snaggle.

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, magically the reply i had here was eaten yesterday- sorry.
Yes, some parts are prettier than others! (I said yesterday!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home