Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring-a-ling

Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2009 .
.
.
On Day Off I wandered in search of proof of spring n easily found it on my way out to errands. The daffodils n forsynthias are blooming prolifically around town.
.
The Weather is slated to improve dramatically for the week-end. After an entire week of drenching April showers, Thursday was a welcomed change of warm n partly cloudy. Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2009It was so windy, even the road puddles had wave ripples!
.
We're expecting some instant summer-like temperatures around here. The water temp is reported to be up to 46F. Altho it'll stay cooler because of that by the water, I'll be glad to deal with 60F degrees anytime now.
.
Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2009The next few days I'll be busy with visitors who couldn't have picked a better week-end to come down. I expect alot of quality family people time, but still can't miss any work. Again I'll be cutting down on sleep in order not to miss out.
.
Blog-Land activities are certain to lag behind until I can catch-up again. Next week I should have more getting around time again. The region may be springing, but I'll be dragging!
.
Of course now that I'm ready to put this post in the editor, my ISP is down n won't connect... It may get published a bit late- Yep it had to wait a day, but will predate publish time.
.
Enjoy the warmth Northeners!

3 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Will be thinking of you of course.

Get some sleep.

And I think I see your shadow under the budding branches?? I'd recognize you anywhere!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Lovely photos! I really love the forsythia...the ones in our neighborhood aren't as beautiful as usual this year. We had the sudden burst of warmth today - 81F - and gorgeous sunshine then the storms (with an incredibly strong wind) came in. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

Enjoy your company and steal some rest whenever you get the chance.

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Thanks, Maybe I'll sleep on Monday. Yep the third's one of my numerous Shadow portraits.

Talon, Thanks, bummer about your local forsynthias, n hope the other fauna make up for it.
It was warm (not hot) here for a few hours in the late afternoon, but srill pretty cool n windy in the shade. We're expecting that sudden, strong front temp drop Sunday.
Got out to play with kids n balls in the sun, n it was good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home