Friday, April 17, 2009

Deck View

Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2009
.

.

Maybe only one or two other times in the past three years I've been awake n on the deck about 9 am in the sunshine. There's my right view in the BG. I was so tired taking this pic, it was pathetic!
.
In order to get the most pressing Little Truck Problem fixed on Day Off I had to stay awake over 22 hours! My poor eyeballs were stinging so bad between allergies, tired, n burnt from work, it's amazing I could even see in that bright light. Well at least it was warming up a bit after the frigid overnight.
.
I had to apologize profusely to my shuttle ride driver because I was so weirded out by being too tired n grouchy. Really I didn't feel good, n couldn't think of much positive stuff to talk about. It's tough to think about anything but the stinging eyes when that's going on- I couldn't wait to go rest, but managed to feel obligated snap a few simply due to the time of day I rarely witness before going inside n ignoring the sunshine again.
.
Finally I got five hours of shut-eye while repairs were taking place. Amazing what a few hours of beauty rest can accomplish. N now Little Truck feels better too. After my busy evening errands, it's time to get more rest before Friday's large work orders do me in again.
More beauty sleep won't hurt.... n the weather is gettin better too!

4 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

glad you got some rest. too bad tehy can't switch your shift to 2nd or something a bit easier to work with. Atleast tourist season is coming up so hopefully your hours will go back to "normal". Hopefully all the invaders will consume the items that you produce so you are able to keep your job. I know I feel bad complaining about my job, when really I'm just thankful I have one at all.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Hard to equate such a beautiful picture with someone who was was "pathetically" tired at the time she took it.

It's a lovely shot.

Great trees.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Pretty view you have! Glad you got to appreciate it - even through bleary eyes - on a sunshiney morning.

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, I hope they switch back to two productions for the summer. This latest promotion has kept up business, now we're adding another 17 stores for summer. I don't want that job, I want to sleep instead! Too sleep deprived, but surviving at least-

JanF, At least it's not all goofy looking. Both of the larger evergreens began on the deck the size of my pinky-finger as a single sprig. thanks, I do love trees-

Talon, I wanted to show you how it is without the foliage, which won't take long to fill in now- here comes the pollen...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home