Thursday, March 19, 2009

Worn

Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2009
.
.
.
Today I'm so sore, I feel like that eroded piling left from the old pier. Amazing I can still function after the over-loaded days worked this week. Special promotions should be abolished. All the work orders suddenly increased but the staffing hasn't.
.
I've over-done it, n will be paying in pain for days. More than one day off is needed, but I won't get that luxury. So many chores are piled up I can't afford to do the nothing for a day I crave. If only I had a nice hot-jucuzzi to roast away the aches.
.
The cool, damp weather certainly won't be helping the Rhuematiz in my back any. Yikes, what a whiner! But I'm still standing...

4 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Hey, it helps sometimes to let off a little steam. Yes, a stint in a hot tub would work wonders, wouldn't it? Maybe you'll have a nice hot bath, put in some soothing and delicious bath salts and sooth some of the aches and pains.

I love the photo...wonderful contrast of textures.

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, I'm dreaming of a hot tub, even warmer air temp would help.
I'm hot-water-bottling it for now. I doubt I'll feel any better by work today- which'll nail me good again.
Thanks, I like the perspective of elements in the frame. Can you tell how the wind was whipping that day?

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Our house was so cold growing up I used to put hot water in a mayo jar and keep it at my feet in bed. And it only ever opened once, but that was enough.

Dreaming of hot-tubbing is almost as good as the real thing.

Which reminds me last night I dreamed about my blog and that I posted something 2 days earlier than I'd planned to.

Weird.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, I do jars of kettle water in bed all winter to fall asleep. It's an old, but efficient way to keep warm most folks have forgotten about.
You dreamt about blogging? I haven't yet, I think. I've been busy exploring nice big houses, n digging babies heads out of the sand...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home